Some Chicago co-managers get a guaranteed piece of the pie
- Chicago Parks Issue to Be Backed by Harbor Revenues. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/25/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31003, p30
Reports on the bonds that will be issued by the Chicago Park District. Structure of the bonds; Repayment plans.
- ILLINOIS: Park GOs. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31278, p39
Reports on the plans of Chicago Park District in Chicago, Illinois to price $48.5 million of limited-tax general obligation bonds and $59.8 million of unlimited-tax GO alternative revenue source bonds. Companies securing the bonds; Senior manager and co-senior manager of the bonds; Credit...
- Park Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/23/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31497, p31
Reports that Chicago Park District board, in the second week of October 2002, signed off on the financing package for a $2.5 billion downtown development project. Approval of a special assessment bond issue to provide the funds needed for infrastructure work at the downtown site.
- Chicago Park District Aims for Savings With $79M Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/13/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31512, p34
Reports on the decision of Chicago Park District in Illinois to sell $78.5 million of general obligation refunding bonds in order to restructure a 1999 parking garage revenue issue. Tentative maturity date set for the bonds; Benefit of refunding of the 1999 bonds; Credit ratings of the district.
- $1B California Deal Draws Mixed Reactions From Fund Managers. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;06/13/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31159, p1
Reports the reaction of fund managers to the sale of general obligation bonds by the state of California. Attitude of the state treasurer toward the sale; Comment of investment advisers on the bond sale; Projects intended for the bond proceeds.
- California managers' flexibility helps keep them on top. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;06/09/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30658, p6
Reports on the flexibility of California fund managers. Swapping of bonds; Performance of Mello-Roos land-backed financings.
- To bolster money funds credit picks, keep your eye on 'why, how, and what'. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;07/02/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30675, p8
Reports that portfolio managers in the United States need to keep track of every bond purchase to ensure their credit-selection policies are foolproof. Development of good credit policy.
- Fund managers relieved to leave 1994 far behind them. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;02/10/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30328, p6
Focuses on the views of fund managers over the bond market trends experienced by the United States in 1994. Bearishness of market movements according to James Gammon from Lebenthal Asset Management; Low rates of yields in the bonds managed by Insight Investment according to firm official Raye...
- Managers seek better rapport with issuers, dealers. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;02/09/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30575, p29
Reports that investment managers are seeking better rapport with bond issuers and dealers in the United States. Flow of information between lender, borrower and underwriter; Buy-side questions. INSET: Florida Mayor Looks For Dollar Stretchers.