Voters set to decide fate of Omaha schools' issue
- Dallas ISD Considers Presenting Historic Referendum. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p4
Reports that Dallas, Texas-based Independent School District (ISD) will consider a proposal for multi-billion dollar bond referendum for school debt. Outline of five-year bond plan; Approval of a multi-million bond packages by referendum; Assessment of a debt service tax rate by ISD.
- Humble, Tex., Bond Referendum Gets Rejected. // Bond Buyer;2/12/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31323, p3
Reports on the defeat of a multi-million-dollar bond referendum in Humble, Texas' Humble Independent School District. Vote margin of the defeat; Scope of the bond proposal.
- Georgia. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;09/04/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30223, p28
Announces Schools superintendent Gene Buinger's plan to ask his School Board to approve a March 1998 referendum on whether the school district should sell $118 million of general obligation bonds to finance an eight-year effort of school construction and renovation in Bibb County in Georgia.
- Texas Preparing for First Round of February Bond Elections Tomorrow. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p33
No abstract available.
- N.J. Voters OK Five School Bond Requests Totaling $78M. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;1/26/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32306, p4
The article reports on approval of five bond referendums in New Jersey totaling just over 78 million dollars by voters in school districts. Voters however rejected the two most expensive proposals. Proceeds from the bond issue will be used for school improvements, renovations and additions....
- Wary Texas Voters Reject Nearly Halfof$1.3B Sought at Elections. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32216, p1
Reports on the endorsement of new bond authorizations by voters in Texas. Opposition of voters on the new debt sought by Spring Independent School District; Other bond proposals being opposed by voters; Need of schools of new facilities because of the state's steady growth in students.
- Six Utah School Districts Pass $632 Million Worth of GOs. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/29/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32413, p36
The article reports on the approval of bond referendums by voters in six school districts in Utah. The approval would give way for more than $632 million of general obligation issuance. The proceeds will finance six new elementary schools, reconstruction of an existing facility and a new junior...
- Oklahoma Voters Face $400M of City and School Bond Proposals. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/9/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33019, p4
The article discusses the participation of voters in different counties in Oklahoma on $400 million of city and school bond proposals. Major propositions include $153.4 million of lease revenue bonds being sought by the Tulsa County Independent School District (ISD) No. 3 and $96.7 million of...
- Texas School District Weighs Another Bond Election. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/17/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32134, p7
This article reports that just days after successfully refunding $169.9 million of outstanding general obligation bonds, officials from the Round Rock Independent School District near Austin will consider whether they will put together a new bond package to replace a referendum that failed at...