- Nuveen's departmental overhaul aims to bring analysts, managers closer. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;07/02/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30427, p8
Reports on Nuveen Advisory Corp.'s restructuring of its research department. Move to improve the relationship between analysts and portfolio managers; Creation of regional and investment-objective teams; Reflection of a natural progression of events in the bond market.
- Nuveen looking for manager. Star, Marlene Givant // Pensions & Investments;10/31/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p32
Reports on the plan of Nuveen Institutional Advisory Corp. to hire an equity manager as subadviser for a new mutual fund combining municipal bonds and common stocks.
- Nuveen advisory. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;01/28/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30567, p6
Reports on the plans of Nuveen International Advisory Corp. to introduce three new tax-exempt closed-end funds.
- Nuveen Advisory Corp. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;08/13/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30704, p7
Reports on Nuveen International Advisory Corp.'s plan to change the name of four of its municipal money market funds for marketing purposes.
- Nuveen starts taxable fixed-income fund. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;11/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30523, p9
Announces the launching of the funds of Nuveen Advisory Corp. Nuveen Income fund which invests in taxable municipals and traditional taxable fixed-income investments; Launching of Dividend Growth Fund that purchases primary utility stocks and high-dividend utilities.
- Nuveen introduces high-yield fund despite narrow spreads. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;08/31/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30716, p6
Announces the launch of Nuveen High-Yield Municipal Bond Fund in the stock market in the United States on September 7, 1999 by the Chicago, Illinois-based securities firm Nuveen Advisory Corp. Nuveen's newest trader in the tax-free market; Market competitors; State of high-yield municipal bond...
- Nuveen's Krupa: In the search for value, insurance can't hurt. // Bond Buyer;02/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30587, p6
Interviews Steve Krupa, Nuveen International Advisory Corp.'s vice president and portfolio manager. Investment strategy for Nuveen's insured municipal bond fund; Differences of strategy from competitors; Successful purchases of the municipal bond fund; Structuring of the fund.
- Nuveen optimistic on new closed-end fund. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;10/30/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30511, p56
Reports on Nuveen Advisory Corp.'s plan to launch an exchange-traded tax-exempt fund. Benefits of new funds from more call protection than existing accounts; Outlook for closed-end funds from the New York Stock Exchange.
- Investment watch. Karchmer, Jennifer; Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;04/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30625, p6
Presents news items related to investments in the United States as of April 22, 1999. Plan of Nuveen Advisory Corp. to roll out three exchange-traded funds; Performance of the One Group Tax Free Mutual Funds; Educational forums offered by the Municipal Analysts Group of New York.