First Security Investment Management
- Aquila Management's switch to Zions is meant to double assets in Utah fund. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;07/23/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30441, p6
Reports on Aquila Management Corp.'s replacement of Salt Lake City, Utah-based First Security Investment Management with same-town rival Zions First National Bank as sub-adviser on its $32 million Utah fund. Similarity of the duration and credit mix of First Security's trust to those in the...
- Certificates secure new bank services. // Communications News;Aug2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p8
Focuses on Zions First National Bank, which implemented services based on technology that expands the flexibility and security of automated banking services. Details of the bank's effort to expand customer offerings; Information on online signing of documents; Features of its TrustID program.
- Zions Bank's Web site gets accolades in national study. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/2/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p15
Reports on the reputation of Zions Bank's Web site as the top bank Web site among regional banks in the U.S. Release of the study by Speer & Associations Inc.; Total assets gained by the company.
- Zions buys four Utah branches from Wells. // American Banker;9/25/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 185, p7
Announces the completion of Zions First National Bank's acquisition of four Utah branches from Wells Fargo & Co.
- Zions Bank: a regional bank reflective of Utah's tech smarts. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/3/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p3
Features the Zions Bank, a regional bank in Utah. Nature of the company; Offer of Internet banking services; Details of the business operation.
- Top Banks in Utah. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/16/2014, Vol. 43 Issue 41, pF5
A chart is presented which ranks several banks in Utah based on assets including Zions First National Bank, Bank of Utah, and Central Bank.
- ABA Takes Digital Certificates Past Testing. O'Connell, Brian // Bank Technology News;Nov2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p39
Reports the implementation of the Digital Trust initiative of the American Bankers Association at the Zions First National Bank in Salt Lake, Utah. Similarity between Trust Identification (ID) certificate and driver's license or passport; Utilization of digital certificates for identity-based...
- Zions named top agricultural lender. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/11/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p4
Highlights the claim of Zion Agricultural Finance, a division of Zions First National Bank, that it is the United States' top originator of secondary market agricultural real estate mortgage loans.
- In a first, OCC lets Utah bank underwrite muni bonds directly. McConnell, Bill // American Banker;12/12/97, Vol. 162 Issue 238, p1
Reports that the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), has agreed to allow Zions First National Bank of Salt Lake City, Utah, to underwrite municipal revenue bonds. Factors which motivated the OCC decision; Comments by Eugene Ludwig, Comptroller of the Currency; Significance of the...