Indianapolis city official moves to Everen Securities
- EVEREN transforms securities into a work of art. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;Jan98, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p38
Focuses on the success of the Chicago, Illinois-based real estate group of EVEREN Securities Inc. Areas of expertise; Method by which EVEREN determines which industries it will be involved in; EVEREN's edge over competitors in terms of research capabilities; Success in partnering heavy research...
- Everen Securities underwrites $1 billion in transactions. Henry, Randy // National Real Estate Investor;Sep97, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p24
Reports that Chicago, Illinois-based Everen Securities Inc.'s Real Estate Group has underwritten one billion dollars in funding for 12 transactions.
- Increased volume lures Everen back into Texas municipal trading. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30214, p2
Announces the return of Everen Securities Inc. to the trading of municipal bonds in Texas. Appointment of Ken Pittman as head of Everen's trading desk; Business profile.
- New Everen hire for Boston office. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;09/22/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30483, p28
Reports that Everen Securities Corp. has hired Mike Festa, a Dain Rauscher Inc. municipal bond salesman, to operate municipal bond operations out of its Boston, Massachusetts office. Highlights of Festa's career in municipal bond selling; Background on Everen's municipal trading operations.
- Coasts falter in state rankings. // American City & County;Jan1996, Vol. 111 Issue 1, p56
Highlights the `Second-Quarter Statewide Economic Indicator' Analysis study conducted by Everen Securities to help investors evaluate finance bonds. Economic factors used in the study; Coasts that provided all bottom performers; Economic indicators that improved nationwide; Implications of the...
- Local REITs recover but lag the industry. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/4/95, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p16
Presents the result of the survey on real estate investment trusts (REIT) in Chicago, Illinois, conducted by Everen Securities Inc. Price and earnings ratio for 1994; Total return in 1995; Market value.
- FAT PROFITS, LEAN PAYOUTS. Kuhn, Susan E. // Fortune;2/5/1996, Vol. 133 Issue 2, p131
Presents two graphs which illustrate the trend over the last 25 years of high profit margins having low dividend payout ratios. The reasons why record profit margins were not used to finance higher dividends; Rao Chalasani with Everen Securities in Chicago, Illinois, forecasting a change to this...
- Staff at Principal finds itself in the line of fire following EVEREN takeover. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;01/09/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30307, p3
Reports on the uncertainty of tenure of employees at Dallas, Texas-based Principal Financial Securities Inc. once it is acquired by EVEREN Securities Inc. Notice to trading desk workers that will not be retained by EVEREN; Discussions between the two companies about which parts of Principal...
- Fitch IBCA hires an ex-EVEREN VP. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;06/11/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30412, p35
Reports on Fitch IBCA's appointment of Peter Settler, a former vice president at EVEREN Securities Inc., as an associate director in the firm's office in Chicago, Illinois.