Illinois College campaigns for largest deal of its kind
- William Rainey Harper College, Liberal Arts classroom building. // American School & University;Nov94, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p202
Features the Liberal Arts classroom building at the William Rainey Harper College, Palatine, Illinois, cited for its building designs in 1994.
- College intern programs allied with businesses, looks to the future. // Landscape Management;Dec93, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p49
Cites the intern program for parks and grounds management students of the William Rainey Harper College. `Partnership in Education' program; Academic and practical aspects of ground management; Commitment to the future use of grounds' resources.
- New Concepts, Incentives Do the Trick: How Harper College `Turned Around' F/S. Lapin, Kate // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p62
Features the methods of William Rainey Harper College in Palatine, Illinois, in turning a failing food service program into a successful operation. Areas of concern for evaluation; Results of the increased number of outlets; Budget for the renovation of the cafeteria.
- Illinois Community College, With Rare Triple-A, Set to Triple Its Debt. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/21/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33045, p8
The article reports on the move of William Rainey Harper College, to enter the bond market with $153 million of general obligation bonds. It is stated that such deal will triple the suburban Chicago school's outstanding debt. The school is one of the nation's few triple-A rated community...
- Aaa-Rated Harper College to Sell $93 Million of Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;02/06/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31071, p6
Reports on William Rainey Harper College, Illinois' plan to issue general obligation bonds that will sell competitively in February 2001. Amount of bonds to be issued; Major expansion plans of the college.
- In N.J., Longer School Bond Referendums Are Just the Beginning. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;09/18/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30977, p36
Focuses on implications of school bonding referendums for voters and schools in the central region district in New Jersey. Details on the referendum; Context of the Education Construction Facilities and Financing Act; Role of New Jersey Economic Development Authority in monitoring school...
- With Bonds on the Ballot, Washington Schools Learn Patience. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;01/26/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p34
Focuses on the school construction bond referendum to be voted by the residents of Washington. School districts with debt measures included in the referendum; Supporters of the initiative; Optimism for the passage of the initiatives.
- Dallas School Officials Consider $1 Billion Bond Vote for 2002. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p1
Reports on possible approval of multi-billion dollar debt for launching a school bond package with a referendum in Texas in 2002. Need of funds for refurbishment of school facilities; Number of repairs required in school campuses.
- Boone Schools Eye GO Vote. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/28/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33556, p7
The article reports that the Boone County Schools in West Virginia is seeking to pass a bond referendum in relation to the 45.2 million dollars general obligation bonds to be sold by the Board of Education.