Treasuries carry munis lower again; N.Y. thruway deal tops firm primary
- The role of TED Spread and Confidence Index in explaining the behavior of stock prices. Lashgari, Malek // American Business Review;Jun2000, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p9
Examines the role of TED Spread and Barron's Confidence Index in explaining the performance of stock prices in the United States. Definition of TED Spread; Employment of regression analysis to determine the relationship between confidence indexes and observed prices; Association between TED...
- Eye on ECN Volume. // Securities Industry News;01/08/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p1
Presents data on the volume of shares traded in the United States. Lead by Instinet over Archipelago and Brut.
- Insider Trading Upgrade. Baird, Elizabeth; Topetzes, Stephen // On Wall Street;Mar2000, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p80
Presents questions and answers pertaining to the stock market trading in the United States. Proposal of the US Securities and Exchange Commission on insider trading; Whether the rules governing the content of communications with the public may apply to letters and electronic mails that are sent...
- Two views on where stocks are headed. Nagan, Peter S.; Kaufman, Kenneth A. // ABA Banking Journal;Jan1980, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p10
Focuses on the different views on the performance of stocks in the market of the U.S. Decrease of the stock prices; Changes of stock-market trends; Insights of unhealthy stocks.
- Taking stock of a possible bear market. Garver, Rob // Business News New Jersey;09/07/98, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p4
Discusses the performance of the United States stock market and particular New Jersey stocks during the week from August 27 to September 3, 1998. Drop of the Dow Jones Industrial Average; New Jersey Composite Index compared with Dow Jones and S&P 500; Possibility of a bear market.
- Stock market briefcase. // Business News New Jersey;10/05/98, Vol. 11 Issue 35, p15
Presents a roundup of stock market developments in the United States. Includes initial public offering of Farnsworth Bancorp; Repurchase of common stocks by Guest Supply; Comparison of 1997 and 1998 fiscal market performance of Scantek Medical; Forthcoming closure of digital wireless networks...
- STOCK WATCH: THE WILD WEEK ON WALL STREET. P., Shankar // Business News New Jersey;03/21/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p14
Analyzes stock trading in the United States, for the week ending March 17, 2000. Gains recorded by blue chips; Losses of technology stocks in the Nasdaq Composite Index; Factors affecting the market during the period.
- The stock market. // Economic Trends (07482922);Jan1997, p5
Focuses on the upward trend in stock prices in the United States since 1982. Association of this surge with strong earnings growth; Increased variability in earnings growth; Implications of earnings growth on dividend growth.
- The stock market correction. // Economic Trends (07482922);Nov97, p7
Highlights data concerning the correction in the American stock markets as of October 27, 1997. Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500 Index; New York Stock Exchange volume; S&P 500 Index put option; S&P 500 Index largest percent drops.
- If you could love only one.... Brooks, George // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p18
Provides information on the stock picks by money managers. Larry Radar; Thomas Putnam; Samuel Braude; Peter Schliemann; Mario Gabelli; Charles Nicolosi; John Rogers Jr.; Raymond Dirks; Lawrence Auriana; Daniel Jacobs; Binkley Shorts; Stanley Trilling.