Calif. EFA to sell stanford high-grades
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/19/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31369, p25
Presents a chart depicting rating changes on bond issuers in the U.S. California Educational Facilities Authority; Amarillo Health Facilities Corp. in Texas; Nebraska Investment Finance Authority.
- Results of negotiated sales. // Bond Buyer;02/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30833, p16
Presents that tabulated results of negotiated sales of bonds in various states in the United States as of February 22, 2000. Includes California Educational Facilities Authority; Elizabeth School District No. C-1 in Colorado; Saint Lucie County School Board in Florida; Shelby Eastern School...
- Stanford, in rare market foray, is as good as its name. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/19/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30602, p26
Reports on Stanford University's issuance of Series P revenue bonds through California Educational Facilities Authority in Stanford, California. Uses of the proceeds; Structure of the bonds; Ratings.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/17/2014, p7
The article presents charts showing negotiated sales results including Tuscaloosa County Board of Education Special Tax School Warrants Series 2014, California Educational Facilities Authority Revenue Bond Series 2014, and Bedford Park District General Obligation Limited Tax Park Bonds Series 2015.
- Moody's Upgrades Two Series of CEFA's Pooled College, University Bonds. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;6/9/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34122, p1
The article reports on the upgradation of the California Educational Facilities Authority (CEFA) Pooled College and University Projects 1999B pool rating by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Baa1 and the Series 2007 CEFA Pool Revenue Bonds rating to Baa3 as of June 2014. Topics include the...
- Moody's Upgrades Two Series of CEFA's Pooled College, University Bonds. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;6/19/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34129, p1
The article reports on upgrade of California Educational Facilities Authority (CEFA) Pooled College and University Projects 1999B pool rating to Baa1 by Moody's Investors Services as of 2014. The topics discussed include the full redemption of Otis College of Art and Design's portion of the...
- CALIFORNIA: Gomez Heading CEFA. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;2/2/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32560, p9
The article reports on the appointment of Jose Gomez as executive director of the California Educational Facilities Authority. The agency serves as a conduit issuer to make tax-exempt bond financing available to nonprofit higher education institutions. It also administers loan programs and is...
- Triple-A Stanford University Picks Underwriter Team for $157 Million Deal. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;5/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31880, p31
Reports that Stanford University in California has selected an underwriting team made up of Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. and Goldman Sachs & Co. for a sale of new-money and refunding bonds expected in June. Book-runner on the entire transaction; Components of a series...
- Gov. Davis Makes Appointments to Calif.'s College Facilities Authority. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;01/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31052, p43
Focuses on California Governor Gray Davis' appointment of Odile Disch-Bhadkamkar and John Cummins to the California Educational Facilities Authority. State authority's job of issuing revenue bonds to private institutions of higher education; Career backgrounds.