And one more makes 188
- Independent plans extension to celebrate 200 years trading. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/2010, Issue 5713, p6
The article reports on the plan of Alfred Smith and Son Ltd. to extend their showroom by 2011 as they celebrate their 200 years of trading.
- Â£1m expansion to celebrate 200 years trading. // Cabinet Maker;1/6/2012, Issue 5769, p4
The article reports on the one-million-pound expansion of Alfred Smith & Sons Ltd.'s facility in Penzance, England for the celebration of its 200 years in business.
- Penzance retailer named Cornwall's oldest family business. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/2014, Issue 5910, p4
The article reports that Alfred Smith & Son, furniture retailer in Penzance in Cornwall, England, has been named as the oldest family business in the county.
- Miami-Dade Likely to Suspend Chapman Co. Over Indictments. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/13/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31761, p1
Reports that the Miami-Dade Budget and Finance Committee will recommend the suspension of Chapman Co. from the underwriting pool in Florida. Reason for the move of the county commission to put in motion the resolution concerning Chapman; Charges filed by U.S. Attorney Thomas DiBiagio and the...
- Courting the bull market. McDonald, Kimberly Seals; Smith, Eric L. // Black Enterprise;Jun98, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p31
Presents an interview with Nathan Chapman Jr., founder and president of Chapman Company. Company's public stock offering in February 1998; Chapman's market strategy targeting minority-run businesses; Company's revenues for the ten months ending October 31.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;11/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30764, p16
Presents a list of negotiated sales made by various business entities in various parts of the United States as of November 1999. Negotiations made by Westhoff, Cone and Holmstedt; Revenue bonds purchased and negotiated by PaineWebber Inc.; Issue purchases made by The Chapman Company.
- One- or two-sided web cleaner. // Plastics Technology;Sep96, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p57
Reports on Chapman Corp.'s introduction of a pneumatic web cleaner called the WEB-100. Ability to remove particles as small as one micron from a moving web by a non-contact method.
- Miami-Dade County Suspends Chapman Co. From Pool. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/9/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31777, p7
Reports that the Miami-Dade County Commissioners has suspended the Chapman Co. from its underwriting pool. Reason for the suspension; Charges field by the U.S. attorney Thomas DiBiagio; Loss of pension fund.
- How I did it. Sherrod, Lena // Essence (Essence);Nov98, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p76
Profiles Nathan A. Chapman Jr., president and chief executive officer of The Chapman Co., a full-service investment banking firm. Educational background; Route to the job; Types of businesses that the bank invests in; Challenges of taking the company public.