Design on line
- Trevira PLA fibers for nonwovens. // Man-Made Textiles in India;Apr2012, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p144
The article reports on the move of the fiber and filament yarn business of Trevira GmbH of Germany to continue to focus on specialties and on customer-specific solutions in 2012.
- Trevira relaunches brand to U.S. // Home Textiles Today;4/8/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p4
Focuses on the relaunching of the Trevira CS brand of Trevira in Frankfurt, Germany. Offers of the company; Production of Trevira CS by European mills; Service package offered by Trevira.
- German Firm Fights Fire With Fiber. Owen, Phil // Textile World;Aug99, Vol. 149 Issue 8, p102
Reports that Trevira, a polyester fiber producer, staged a comparative fire burning test on its textile fiber product at a film studio in Munich, Germany. Objective of the test; Overview of the test.
- Events, exhibits planned. // Home Textiles Today;9/2/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p8
Informs on exhibits at the Decosit/DecoContract 2002 show in Brussels, Belgium. Fabrics of Trevira; Flemish exhibits.
- Flame-retardant Aircraft Seat Covers Are On Display. // AirGuide Online.com;11/23/2009, p1
The article announces that flame-retardant aircraft seat covers are on display by Trevira GmbH in Germany.
- Trevira Moisture Control: The fibre for a new generation of fabrics. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Jul2012, Vol. 61 Issue 7, following p26
The article previews the Trevia Moisture Control new fibre for high-quality clothing from fibre manufacture Trevira.
- New PLA/PLA bicofiber. // Technical Textiles / Technische Textilen;Jun2013, Vol. 56 Issue 3, pE76
The article offers information on the poly(lactic acid) (PLA)/PLA bicomponent fiber to be presented by German fiber producer Trevira GmbH at the Techtextil 2013 exhibition in June 2013 in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Trevira ups the ante on brand control. // Indian Textile Journal;Mar2015, Vol. 125 Issue 6, p22
The article reports on the 2015 move of Trevira to intensify its activities in the area of brand control to ensure that only the Trevira raw material for flame retardant fibres and filaments is being applied in textiles.
- Polyester specialties and PLA fibers for nonwovens. // Technical Textiles / Technische Textilen;Apr2011, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p66
The article previews some of the products to be presented by Trevira GmbH at the 2011 Index non-woven fabric exhibition to be held in Geneva, Switzerland which includes bicomponent fibers, hydro-entangled non-woven fabrics, and short cut fibers for air-laid and wet-laid applications.