Complaints to Qualitas increase
- Qualitas courts small stores. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p3
Reports on Qualitas Inc.'s launching of a membership scheme for small furniture retailers in Great Britain.
- Upholstry tops complaints list. // Cabinet Maker;02/09/2001, Issue 5224, p5
Examines the dominant upholstery complaint by customers handled by Qualitas in Great Britain. Percentage increase of upholstry complaints; Dominant complaint in the finishing and stretching of leathers; Comments of Qualitas chief conciliation officer Michael Morgan.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;3/22/2002, Issue 5279, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of March 2002. Joint ventures of companies between Peter Wilkes Furnishers and Qualitas; Government legislation over the furniture operation in Madagascar; Announcement for the British Craft Trade Fair.
- Views. Delea's, Emma // Cabinet Maker;1/5/2007, Issue 5519, p9
The article applauds the fact that Qualitas Inc. has changed its name to The Furniture Ombudsman. This is an identity that is expected to better demonstrate the benefits and services the company provides. The author points out that customers need to know that the furniture industry has an active...
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;02/09/2001, Issue 5224, p6
Exchanges ideas about furniture problems. Views on the natural characteristics of furniture; Ideas from the chief conciliation officer Michael Morgan of Qualitas Furnishing Standard.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p6
Answers questions about the furniture industry. Customer's complaint about fabric's wearing prematurely; Complaint about a creaking bed; Redress for consumer who had expressed satisfaction over a repair.
- Qualitas to introduce complaint deadline. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2001, Issue 5245, p6
Reports the introduction of a cut-off date for details on consumer complaints by furniture standards body Qualitas in Great Britain. Improvement of response rate; Recognition of customer, retailer and suppliers complaints; Establishment of a deadline for complaint submission.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p4
Answers British furniture makers' questions on customer requests. Damage complaint by a customer three months after purchase of a dining table; Request for repair of a six-year-old dining chair.
- Furniture complaints fall 4.7%. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p1
Reports on the decline of consumer complaints against the retail furniture industry in Great Britain in the first nine months of 2002.