- Toughening plant at Anglian. // Glass Age;Jul2002, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the opening of the Anglian Windows toughening plant at the end of June 2002. Investment in the plant; Comments from Anglian Group Chief Executive Larry Condon.
- Hotline. // Campaign;11/21/97, Issue 47, p3
Discloses that Anglian Windows has denied speculation that it will review its full-service account at the start of 1998. Agencies handling the firm's media business and creative account.
- Anglian buys 135 Sprinters. // Commercial Motor;5/31/2007, Vol. 205 Issue 5231, p38
The article informs that Norwich, England-based Anglian Home Improvements, a replacement window company, has ordered 135 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans in a Â£2.8m deal. It is stated that the vans are 311CDI models running Euro-4 with roof racks and external rails on both sides for carrying glass.
- Window on the world of co-sourcing. // Works Management;May2008, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p28
The article profiles Anglian Home Improvements, a leading supplier of home improvement products, in Norwich, England. The company's principal markets are retail, commercial and new build. Its head office campus is made up of 25 buildings, providing accommodation for state-of-the-art...
- HOTLINE. // Campaign (UK);8/9/2002, Issue 31, p3
Reports advertising developments as of August 2002 in Great Britain. Appointment of Zenith media UK chief executive Simon Marquis as chairman of the Media Circle organization; Consolidation of the advertising account of Anglian Home Improvements within the Brahm agency; Launch of a shopping...
- ...3m Anglian Windows put up for review. // Marketing Week;12/11/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p12
Discloses that Anglian Windows is reviewing its advertising and media accounts, held by TBWA Simons Palmer and TMD Carat respectively. Combined value of the accounts; Appointment of TBWA in 1996 to take the double-glazing brand onto television for the first time; Accounts which have moved from...
- Window on the world. // Precision Marketing;4/18/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p67
The article focuses on the work challenges faced by Martin Troughton, marketing director of Great Britain-based Anglian Home Improvements. The problems include the issues concerning Anglian's marketing trouble that was driven by the struggle to cope with a newly centralized administrative system...
- Anglian's Â£4m factory for newbuild. // Glass Age;Nov2004, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the opening of the new factory of Anglian Windows Group company in Rochdale, England. Area of the building; Increase on the number of distributors; Expansion on the product lines of the firm.
- Anglian Home Improvements adds Mercedes-Benz Sprinters to fleet. // Motor Transport;4/12/2007, p13
This article reports that Anglian Home Improvements will add 160 new Mercedes-Benz Sprinters to its 1,000-strong fleet this year. The vans, which represent a Â£2.5m investment, will be delivered at a rate of 12 per week. Anglian's fleet manager Mick Shepherd explains that the Sprinters are...