Travel Club deadline looms
- Technology rules. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/10/2006 Supplement, p13
The article presents responses from five travel agents on using technology for improving travel services. Jim Bisset, managing director of Fairways and Swinford Travels says he learns something new each day from the Credit Safe and BBC websites. Responses from Chris Parlour, managing director of...
- Parador buys Fairways. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/28/2007, Issue 2786, p22
The article reports that British travel operator Parador Travel Management has acquired travel management firm Fairways & Swinford from its parent company Sea Containers. Fairways, which organizes conferences, incentive sales schemes, corporate events and trade fairs, celebrated its 60th...
- 1996 Tour will follow Bonaparte's footsteps. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Apr96, Vol. 101 Issue 2, p20
Reports on the Napoleonic Association Inc.'s 1996 Tour, which will follow the footsteps of General Napoleon Bonaparte in his two Italian campaigns which started him on his rise to power. Itinerary; Historic sites on the tour of Italy.
- Write off the package holiday at your peril. Davis, Phil // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/26/2003, Issue 2565, p4
Reports on the status of family package holidays in Great Britain. Trends in consumer demands; Decline in midmarket holiday segment; Components of package holidays.
- Traditional breaks will survive 5pc fall. Prior, Louise // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/26/2003, Issue 2565, p4
Reports on the decline in package tour sales in Great Britain. Challenges faced by the segment; Increase in independent travel; Decline in family bookings; Demographic changes affecting the segment.
- Package deals. // Consumer Reports Travel Letter;Oct98, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p239
Presents package tours available in the United States for October 1998. Includes VacationLand's tours to Asia; London Calling promotion of New Frontiers.
- New & noteworthy. Onofri, Adrienne // Travel Agent;11/6/95, Vol. 277 Issue 8, p123
Presents news items on tours and packages. Triaena Tours' offering of land and cruise tours in Egypt; Queen of Peace Ministry's introduction of a `Stay & Pray' tour series; Club Voyages' suggested itineraries for a yacht charter in the Aegean Sea.
- Hot products: New York. // Travel Agent;11/6/95, Vol. 277 Issue 8, p150
Features package tour offerings in New York state. Long Island Convention and Visitors Bureau's `Holiday Lights Extravaganza'; `Sleepy Hollow Country' package at the Tarrytown Hilton Inn in Tarrytown, New York; Exploration of New York's Hudson River Valley and Catskill Mountains through the...
- New & noteworthy. Cogswell, David // Travel Agent;10/14/96, Vol. 283 Issue 9, p140
No abstract available.