- WithIt, YHFE plan leadership seminar. // Furniture/Today;12/9/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p4
No abstract available.
- SEHFA sponsors retailer seminars. // Furniture/Today;12/9/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p20
No abstract available.
- CFMA: Protecting interests of Calif. manufactures. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;10/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p40
Provides information about the California Furniture Manufacturers Association. Promotion of consumer education and interests of furniture manufacturers; Annual budget of the association; Number of members. INSET: CFMA at a glance.
- FAI works hard to boost image of futon segment. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;10/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p44
Provides information about the Futon Association International, a furniture organization in Orlando, Florida. Mission statement; Number if employees and association members; Annual budget of the association. INSET: FAI at a glance.
- BFM group for young managers. // Cabinet Maker;05/07/99, Issue 5137, p3
Reports on the formation of a Young Managers group by the BFM, an organization for people in the furniture industry.
- PMA to go national. // Cabinet Maker;11/26/99, Issue 5165, p3
Reports on furniture trade group Pine Manufacturers Association's expansion to a national organization.
- Opening the doors... Jacobs // Cabinet Maker;11/12/99, Issue 5163, p5
Discusses the changes that have been happening at the Livery Company, an organization geared towards the British furniture industry.
- Single factory group applauded. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;1/7/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p20
Overviews the survey of the publication Furniture/Today on the furniture manufacturers in the Canada. Focus of the survey; Interest of the manufacturers for a single national factory association; Support of factory groups on the interest of the manufacturers.
- Any merger needs to deal with Canadian reality. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;1/7/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p20
Cites the issues pertaining to the creation of a national furniture factory association in Canada. Intervention of politics on the creation of an organization; Merger probability of the factory groups; Significance of the national organization with the issues of the industry.