Ambition without being a blonde
- Tvilum honored for export efforts. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;9/15/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p48
Reports that Tvilum-Scanbirk company has received the King Frederick IX Award for successfully developing markets in North America and Asia. Criteria of the award; Percentage of production of the factories of the business; Creation of promotional designs of the business.
- Danish account for PHI. // Cabinet Maker;08/06/99, Issue 5149, p5
Reports that Peter Harris International (PHI) has become Great Britain's agent for Danish cabinet group Tvilum-Scanbirk.
- Masco buys manufacturer for $300M. Green, Leslie // Crain's Detroit Business;01/24/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p3
Reports on Taylor, Michigan-based house furnishings manufacturer Masco Corp.'s acquisition of the Faarvang, Denmark-based Tvilum-Scanbirk A/S for $300 million. Nature of Tvilum's sales; Masco's business relationship with Home Depot; Impact of the acquisition on Masco's European operations.
- Masco's Tvilum buy pays off. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;05/21/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p4
Reports on the growth of Danish furniture producer Tvilum-Scanbirk in the four years since its acquisition by Masco in 1997. Annual sales gains posted by the company; Number of companies acquired in 1999; Total sales posted in 2000; Tvilum's strategies for success.
- Masco To Acquire European RTA Products Manufacturer. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb2000, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p16
Reports that Masco Corp. has agreed to acquire Tvilum-Scanbirk A/S, a manufacturer of ready-to-assemble (RTA) cabinets and furniture in Denmark. Sales of Tvilum-Scanbirk in 1999; Benefits of the acquisition to Masco and Tvilum according to Richard Manoogian, chief executive officer at Masco;...
- Tvilium offers kitchen cabinets. // Furniture/Today;1/27/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p24
Reports on the introduction of several storage products by furniture maker Tvilum-Scanbirk into the U.S. market. Display of prototypes at the International Furniture Fair; Effort of gaining access to regional and national home improvement stores; Description of the furniture offered.
- Masco buys 3rd RTA maker. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;05/28/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p2
Reports on Masco Corp.'s acquisition of Tvilum-Scanbirk A/S. Terms of the acquisition.
- Tvilum restructutres U.S. management team. // Furniture/Today;3/10/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p30
Reports on the reorganization of the management team of furniture company Tvilum-Scanbirk in the U.S. Company products; Role of Claus Sorensen in the company; Background on the company's operations.
- The view from Scandinavia. // Furniture/Today;06/11/2001 Supplement, Vol. 25, p26
Reports the steps taken by office furniture manufacturers in Copenhagen, Denmark to improve delivery and services to the United States. Plans of Tvilum-Scanbirk for the U.S. market; Impact of the Dublin, Ohio warehouse of Holmris Hansen on the operations of the firm; Description of the...