Living and dining
- LIVING DESIGN. // Interior Design;Jan2016, p38
A photograph is presented depicting the interior design of a living room decorated with wooden chairs and table.
- Living and dining. // Cabinet Maker;1/21/2005, Issue 5422, p24
This article presents information on several recently launched furniture products. The Avoca dining range from Gola Furniture is available in the Louis Philippe style in European cherry with a lightly distressed finish. The Flagstone dining range from Baker Furniture combines fruitwood and a...
- furniture FURNISHINGS. // Real Living;Jan/Feb2010, Issue 50, p196
The article offers suggestion on the best furnishing techniques for decorating a house. One should choose the biggest and the most prominent furniture in the room and start pairing things up to that for example, in the dining room one would choose the table first and then chairs. While thinking...
- Chairs. // Cabinet Maker;2/10/2006, Issue 5475, p14
The article introduces several chairs from major furniture manufacturer in Great Britain including Tom Faulkner's latest dining range, Skovby's SM51 dining chair, Kiani's Sri Kandi armchair, the Xxl range of outdoor furniture from Kettal, Greenapple's Smile chair, and Beatrix armchair from...
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2003, Issue 5363, p9
Features various products for the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain as of November 2003. Contemporary style of a chair from Stua; System for flexibility offered by Escala sofa from Joquer; Distinct features of combinations of a dining set Evolution from Caxton Corp.
- The Art of Fine Dining. // Cabinet Maker;4/15/2011, Issue 5733, p26
The article looks at the new design trend of dining room furniture in Great Britain. It notes that the dining room area is becoming more of a focus in one's home with consumers looking for furniture that offers more interesting form and features. On the other hand, it features several furniture...
- Casual dining producers pulling out all the stops. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;10/11/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p226
Focuses on the preparation of casual dining producers for the shopping of consumers of dining furniture in the U.S. Adjustment of producers of stores to maximize their profit potential; Competition between local and imported furniture; Impact of deflation on the pricing of the furniture.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;3/5/2004, Issue 5378, p10
Introduces new products from the furniture industry and trade. Description of the Frejus sun loungers designed by Jeff Banks; Availability of different shades of the velvet sofa furniture of Jewel; Physical features of the mirror by Eastern Treasure.
- IHFC readies new InterHall. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;9/17/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p2
The article reports that the International Home Furnishings Center is planning to open an Inter Hall temporary exhibit area renovated at $1.2 million. Thirty six furniture and 24 decorative accessories exhibitors will occupy the new hall. Gaye Outlaw, InterHall leasing manager, said that the...