Celebration of luxury in Paris
- Maison & Objet Eyes New York. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jul2001, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p22
Reports on the plan of Maison and Objet (M&O), the Paris-based French semiannual home decor trade show, to establish an international decor exhibition in New York. Producers of the trade show; Statement issued by Etienne Cochet, general manager of M&O.
- SUMMER Markets Preview. // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;Jun/Jul2007, p12
The article announces several furniture and home decor trade shows that are scheduled from June to October 2007. The Showtime Fabric Market will be held on June 3-6 in High Point, North Carolina. The Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishing Market will be held on July 10-18. The Philadelphia...
- Satellite sparklers. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2004, Issue 5411, p24
The article focuses on the feast of satellite furniture shows that are offering their best foil to the 100% design exhibition. More than 83 events branded 100% Guaranteed, offered a broad selection of Furniture and furnishing designs in an equally varied range of sites. Showrooms, museums,...
- Make sure you're ready for the big event. // Cabinet Maker;1/14/2005, Issue 5421, p4
The article presents the author's views about 'The Furniture Show.' The Furniture Show, this year for the first time features the catalogues for sister events Furnishing Accessories, Collection, Design Interiors, The Lighting Show and Soft Furnishings. To make the most of your visit to The...
- ASEAN show reaching capacity. // Furniture/Today;10/16/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p32
The article presents a report about the International Furniture Fair Singapore/24th ASEAN Furniture Show to be held in March 2007. The companies that want to reserve space in this event have a reduced possibility as the event is getting filled up. The organizers states that 80% of the space out...
- September diary. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;8/11/2006, Issue 5500, p26
The article presents a calendar of events related to furniture for September 2006. An exhibition designed for children's furniture is hosted by Maison & Objet which will take place in Paris, France on September 1 to 5. The Autumn Furniture and Home Accessories Fair will be held in Dublin,...
- So long, San Fran? Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;2/7/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p1
Highlights the San Francisco furniture show which completed its first run in a decidedly nostalgic atmosphere in San Francisco, California. Exhibitors; Announcement of the Las Vegas Mart's debut in July.
- Crossing style frontiers. Gay, Alison; Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p18
Presents several furniture exhibited during the Salone Internazionale del Mobile which was held on April 14-19, 2004 in Milan, Italy. Description of Bourgie, a lampshade designed by Ferruccio Laviani; Design of Mademoisselle, a chair made available by Kartell; Color of Swedese Flower coffee...
- New home and name. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p7
Reports on the new name and location of the South West Furniture Show. New name given; Location of the show; Date slated for the said event.