Housing Units in Â£2m revamp
- Last impressions. // AdMedia;Oct2002, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p31
Focuses on the impact of systematic display of products in retail stores on its salability. Types of retail environment in stores; Companies benefited by supermarket display strategy; Stores that lack proper display of products.
- Beat the February Blahs. Cahan, Linda // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb2003, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p24
Suggests display themes for retail stores. Boutique candle displays; Party themes.
- Special-Purpose Display Pieces. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb2003, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p106
Features display fixtures for retail stores. Merchandising fixture with display space; Shelving units.
- Building Effective Displays. Bayless, Maggie // Gourmet Retailer;Jun2001, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p40
Provides tips in making an effective retail display. Advantage of a bigger retail space; Implication of an abundant display; Importance of grouping similar products together.
- Star search. Greene, Michael // Home Textiles Today;11/20/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p12
Compares the owner of a retail store to a star of a show or a movie. Value of the presentation of the store or the display of merchandise; Themes; Role of the staff of the store.
- The installation frustration. // In-Store Marketing;Nov2002, p27
Discusses the installation of in-store permanent displays. Involvement of installation professionals; Practical issues of installing displays; Complexity in installing permanent displays; Compliance issue in the installation of displays. INSET: A good fit: Kesslers International and the Post...
- Dressed to impress. // DIY Week;5/4/2012, p13
The article offers tips from Caryl Mutimer of Merlin Mica Hardware for creating stand-out window displays which include having a theme, keeping it simple and using items to build in height.
- When Stores Shout SALE! Lavsi, Mansi // VMRD (Visual Merchandising & Retail Design);Aug2014, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p52
The article discusses the window displays and visual merchandising (VM) designs of stores in India for the end of season sale (EOSS), and mentions topics that include the benefits of having an organised in-store display, the store's focus on VM, and the factors affecting a store's window display.
- Design For Growth. Raghunath, Rajiv // VMRD (Visual Merchandising & Retail Design);Dec2014, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the theme of the issue focusing on augmentation of retail design industry in India influenced by new concepts and trends which connect heritage to latest vogue.