Business as usual as D-day arrives
- Allders' no sale no fee deal. // Cabinet Maker;7/29/2005, Issue 5449, p3
Reports on the reopening of Allders PLC's furniture department at its Croydon flagship store in England. Significance of the reopening to the company; Total number of new concessions; Concept of the deal between the store and tenants.
- Allders changes approach. // Housewares;Feb2001, Issue 156, p56
Reports that Allders plans to revise the format of some department stores it has acquired from C and A in Great Britain as of February 2001.
- Allders' profits plummet... // Cabinet Maker;12/03/99, Issue 5166, p3
Reports on the decline in profits at department store chain Allders due to a shift in high street spending patterns.
- Allders sets sail for Plymouth. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p2
Reports the opening of the department store chain of Allders PLC in Plymouth, England.
- Allders at home with rocketing furniture orders. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/05/98, Issue 5091, p4
Reports on the strong market performance of the British department store chain Allders. Increase in the sales of cabinet and upholstery; Marketing strategy; Influence of the store's high street presence.
- Allders promises more lines at Owen Owen. Petty, Colin // Housewares;Oct96, Issue 130, p4
Focuses on Allders company's acquisition of Owen Owen department stores from Philip Green's Xception group company in Bournemouth, Great Britain. How the purchase was funded; Report of Harvey Lipsith, Allders chief executive on the demand for household merchandise; Benefits of the acquisition.
- Carpetright adds concession label. // Marketing (00253650);11/24/2004, p6
This article reports that Carpetright has launched a concession brand to drive sales through Allders PLC and other department stores. Inhouse Carpets will he introduced into 39 Allders outlets, replacing the chain's own-brand offer. Inhouse's branding was created by WFCA Integrated, which is...
- Allders refurbishment puts ideas to the test. // In-Store Marketing;Feb2002, p7
Presents information on the long-term renovation program of Allders. Description of the carpet department of the store; Details of the color wall; Design of the audio-visual zone; Consultants of the retail store.
- Northampton Allders re-opens after flooding. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p3
Announces the re-opening of the Allders home furnishings store in Northampton, England on October 3, 1998. Repair of areas of the store damaged by floods.