- LEADERBOARD. // InfoWorld;3/14/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p52
This article presents a list of key computer software and hardware products reviewed in InforWorld as of March 14, 2005, and where to find them in print or online.
- two cents. Jones, Jessica // Government Technology;May2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p66
Presents information on several computer software and hardware introduced in the U.S. market in May 2004. Stylistic ST5000 tablet personal computer from Fujitsu; Verifier 300 LC fingerprint capture device from Cross Match; Pocket PowerBuilder 1.5 software from Sybase.
- SAP launches SAP NetWeaver 2004. Cortes, Rossie // Caribbean Business;5/20/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p45
Reports on the launching of the SAP NetWeaver 2004 platform in Puerto Rico. Integration of the SAP and software systems; Flexibility in adapting to changing software conditions; Assessment of the adaptive computing capabilities.
- WHITE PAPERS LEAD TO BRIGHT IDEAS. Yacono, John // CRN;6/21/2004, Issue 1101, p16
Discusses the uses of white papers for software or hardware. Benefits that can be gained from reading white papers; Contents of white papers; Advice on reading white papers.
- Getting Started with Portable Apps. Joyce, John // Scientific Computing;Jul2007, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p19
The article provides information on the use of portable computer applications. According to the author, the Web site PortableApps.com, created by John T. Haller, provides a centralized repository for multiple portable applications development efforts. It was noted that a portable application...
- Shareaza 2.0. // Australian PC User;Dec2004, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p54
Reviews the file-sharing software Shareaza 2.0.
- P-Encryption Suite 2.2.1. // Australian PC User;Dec2004, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p54
Reviews the email encryption software P-Encryption Suite 2.2.1.
- Mutilate File Wiper 2.90. // Australian PC User;Dec2004, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p56
Reviews the file and history wiper software Mutilate File Wiper 2.90.
- Icontroller for Mouse Driven Computer Software. // Information Today;Jun1991, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p49
The article presents information on the Icontroller for mouse from Suncom Technologies. The product features fingertip cursor control with optional speeds, three function buttons and compatible with Microsoft and Mouse Systems. The product comes with a carrying case, pin adaptor and a software....