A REVIEW OF NEW hotware
- FINISHING SCHOOL. // Good Housekeeping;Nov2004, Vol. 239 Issue 5, p41
Presents storage cabinets with different painting designs.
- CONQUER your GARAGE. // Outdoor Life;Jun/Jul2005, Vol. 212 Issue 6, p104
Presents the procedure for making storage cabinets in a garage. Materials needed for creating a freestanding gear organizer; Guide for hanging a kayak from a garage ceiling using ropes and pulleys; Steps in making an overhead cargo shelf.
- Idealtalia begins production in North Carolina. // Furniture/Today;8/8/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p2
Reports on the start of operation of IdealItalia, a new specialist in contemporary Italian case goods in Conover, North Carolina. Success in acquiring the rights to designs of former Italian producer SanGeorgio; Plans to develop new product; Competitive values of global sourcing sought by...
- Casework: The Cuboid Conundrum. Kirby, Ian // Woodworker's Journal;Aug2011, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p30
The article offers information on the making of casegoods or storage furniture which includes objects with shelves and drawers and cupboards with doors. In designer language, this furniture form is often referred to as cuboid, as it resembles a cube in shape and is a mixture of rectangles and...
- Jobsite storage chest. Smith, Steve // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Oct2005, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p56
Introduces new Storagemaster Chests from Knaack Manufacturing Co., designed to provide maximum security on the jobsite. Availability of the product in various models; Feature of patent-pending proprietary lock system; Capacity to eliminate the threat of attempts to break the lock.
- DoskoSport's new SE PRO 44 Double Bow Case has a roomy. // Bowhunter;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p75
The article presents information about DoskoSport's new double bow case. The case has a roomy interior that will easily hold two bows with 7-inch stabilizers and an Angle-Loc arrow retainer that locks a dozen arrows securely in place. The case also has two multi-adjustable accessory...
- Tidy by design. Baboujon, Betty // Australian House & Garden;Jun2010, p183
The article offers storage solutions and organization ideas for designers to create space and order in homes. The approaches include creating a library alongside the stairs, positioning a cabinet in the home entrance, and creating a wall of storage cabinets. It features creative ideas of...
- Hide and Seek. Barnes, Alexis // Kitchen & Bath Business;Jul2004, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p32
Presents tips on how to customize the space in storage cabinets. Factors to consider in increasing storage space; Installation of dividers above oven cabinets; Maximization of interior storage.
- Look for step-up products in case goods. // Furniture/Today;10/22/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p126
The article discusses how dealers in the market for case goods will get to see several transitional and soft contemporary forms, including collections that offer step-up designs and finishes at some higher price points. Hooker Furniture Corp. has several new collections in a range of price...