- ROBOT RIOT. // Kids Tribute;Spring2005, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p4
Provides information on the characters in the animated film "Robots."
- "Mystery Tails". Wales, Andrew // Boys' Quest;Dec2003/Jan2004, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p28
Presents a comic strip about the invention of a robotic agent called Quark.
- Caprichos. Fisher, Ed // Antioch Review;Fall97, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p450
Features a collection of cartoons.
- Life at McPherson high. McPherson, John // Campus Life;Jan1996, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p20
Presents a cartoon column about lunchtime at McPherson High.
- Environ-Man confronts Chema-Cal. // Flower & Garden;Sep91, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p56
Presents a cartoon strip depicting Environ-Man's confrontation with Chema-Cal, a mad-scientist type who wants to use chemicals to kill pests in his garden. Lists some guidelines for good gardening practices that prevent recurring pest problems.Also explains how to safely use garden chemicals.
- Cartoon. Browne, James // Hopscotch;Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p13
A cartoon about being born in France is presented.
- Humpty at home. // Humpty Dumpty's Magazine;Jun94, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p10
Presents a humorous cartoon about Humpty hanging posters in his room.
- SENSE OF PLACE. Dunnick, Regan // Sarasota Magazine;May2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p136
A cartoon depicting several places in Sarasota, Florida is presented.
- This Weeks Editorial CARTOON. // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;10/6/2003, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p7
Presents an educational activity about the use of cartoons in representing the issue of rebuilding Iraq.