Louisiana Panel OKs Over $280M, Allows Previous Debt Approval to Stand
- Conference Call Revisit. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p31
Reports on the announcement of the state of Louisiana to hold a conference call to discuss the impact of Hurricane Katrina on the state's credits.
- Peterson announces Unigov overhaul. Schnitzler, Peter // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/27/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p32
Looks into the establishment of Indianapolis Works, a proposed solution for the state of Indiana. Discovery of the fact that courts have mandated population caps, resulting in early release of potentially dangerous accused felons; Issue of an increase in the cost of unfunded police pensions;...
- Louisiana State Bond Commission Approves a $160 Million Raft of Requests. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/21/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31598, p4
Reports on the approval of $160 million of bond requests by Louisiana State Bond Commission for March 2003. Amount of bonds approved for January and February; Reference to some of the bond issues approved.
- Chicken Is on the Menu as Louisiana OKs Bond Issues. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31031, p4
No abstract available.
- Wish List Review. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p33
Reports on the State Bond Commission of Louisiana's meeting for the possible approval of bond requests for issuers throughout Louisiana as well as assembling the financing team for state's highway bond deal. Approval received by the Louisiana Public Facilities Authority; Purpose of issuing...
- Louisiana Bond Agency OKs $500M-Plus in Issuance. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/19/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31369, p3
Reports the approval of the State Bond Commission for the Public Facilities Authority to sell revenue and refunding bonds in Louisiana. Resolution approved by the commission to select bond counsel for the state; Bond counsel firms considered by the government; Purpose of the bonds to build...
- Over $700M In Debt OK'd By Louisiana. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/17/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31389, p1
Reports the approval of Louisiana State Bond Commission on the $700 million dollars bond requests from state agencies in Louisiana. Implementation of guidelines on the selection of state agencies and bond counsel; Issuance of Louisiana Public Facilities Authority of $340 million dollars of...
- Louisiana Agency Approves $240 Million in Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/20/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31475, p33
Reports the approval of the Louisiana State Bond Commission on bonds in Louisiana. Value of the bonds for various agencies; Issuance of revenue-refunding bonds from the Parish of Jefferson Home Mortgage Authority; Consideration of the government for a letter of credit.
- Louisiana Approves $170 Million in Debt for Capital Needs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/24/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31002, p3
Reports on the approval given by the Louisiana State Bond Commission to 170 million dollars of bonds for various capital needs. Bond package for highway construction projects; Bond authorizations packaged as small to mid-sized deals.