Institutional Demand Pushes Yields Up 1.32%
- Tax-Free Funds Lose $6.7B as Tax Day Passes. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p6
Reports on the outflow of the tax-free money market funds in the U.S.
- Tax Exempts See Net Outflow of$4.65B. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p6
Reports on the net outflow of the tax-free money market funds during the week ended February 7, 2005 in the U.S.
- Assets Hit Record Again With $5.69B of Inflows. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/7/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32769, p6
The article reports that asset levels in municipal money market funds have reached record levels for the last nine consecutive weeks, as the funds experienced inflows of $5.69 billion for the week ending December 3, 2007 in the U.S. According to the Money Fund Report, the increase in assets has...
- Utility News Helps Bring Tight Bids to California Market. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;12/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31045, p7
Reports on money market fund flows in California. Bid notes in the state; Tax-season redemption pressures; Total tax-free money market fund assets.
- Performance and persistence in money market fund returns. Domian, Dale L.; Reichenstein, William // Financial Services Review;1997, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p169
Reports on a study which examined the factors which influenced the cross section of the returns of money market mutual funds, during 1990 to 1994. Importance of the expense ratio; Indepth look at government-only funds; Methodology used to conduct the study; Results of the study.
- Managers find unpredictability is the only sure bet. Ryst, Sonja; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/01/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30738, p9
Reports on the performance of money market funds in the United States as of October 1, 1999. Effects of the looming instability of the Year 2000 date conversion; Liquidity strategy in uncertain times.
- Money-market mutual funds. Mathis, Marylin G. // Banking;Jul75, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p60
Presents information on money market mutual funds. Types of instruments invested in by money market mutual funds; Details of the operation of money market mutual funds; Factors that influence the popularity of money market mutual funds.
- Banks profit from a jump in money funds' popularity. Merrill, Cristina // American Banker;1/24/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 15, p1
Reports on the boom in money market funds in the United States. Impact of money market funds' growth on banks' operations; Reasons for the popularity of money market funds; Profitability of money market funds.
- Money fund assets rose 0.6% in week. Kimelman, John // American Banker;10/23/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 204, p16
Reports on the increase in money market mutual fund assets in the United States in the week ended October 18, 1995.