Two Merrill Fixed-Income Indexes Aim to Help Banks, Insurers
- DATA. // High Yield Report;10/24/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p10
Presents charts and graphs depicting some data on high yields. Total returns; Merrill Lynch High Yield Master Index in basis points; EMU Corporate Index in basis points; Euro High Yield Index in basis points.
- New products. // Money Marketing;12/8/2005, p40
The article presents information about some newly launched financial instruments. The capital accumulator trusts are newly launched investment trusts that aim to provide growth by investing in equities and equity-related derivatives in Great Britain. Further, it informs that Commodities Income...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Money Marketing;9/2/2004, p7
The article presents recent developments in the financial services industry in Great Britain. Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. is the latest firm to introduce a discount protection mechanism. The new policy means that investors in the Merrill Lynch Greater Europe investment trust will be able to sell...
- Merrill becomes first to use MoneyCentral Web site. Power, Carol // American Banker;11/5/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 213, p18
Reports on Merrill Lynch & Co.'s offering of financial services through Microsoft's MSN MoneyCentral Web site. Distinctive qualities of MoneyCentral; Customization of home pages and other portions of content.
- Merrill Lynch offers new online banking services. // Inside Tucson Business;06/26/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p11
Reports on Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.'s launching of Working Capital Management Account Cash Manager, a comprehensive range of online financial services for small and mid-size business owners. Access to the program's online site; Examples of service offerings.
- Merrill Lynch Becomes Advisory Firm. Koreto, Richard J. // Financial Planning;Dec2001, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p19
Provides information on the transformation of Merrill Lynch from a wirehouse to a financial planning firm. Action taken by the company when it decided that it wanted more of a financial planning firm model for its Wealth Management group; Background on the seminars which transformed the company...
- Merrill Lynch Begins Aggregation Service. // American Banker;2/21/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 35, p12
Announces Merrill Lynch & Co.'s introduction of its account aggregation service called My Financial Picture which is powered by Yodlee Inc. Offer to clients of a free, one-stop online picture of all their financial accounts, even those outside Merrill; Merrill's promotion of the service as...
- Is Merrill Lynch Moving To Fee-Only? Bresiger, Gregory // Financial Planning;Sep99, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p26
Presents information on the Unlimited Advantage account offered by Merrill Lynch. What the account includes; Impetus for the move promoting the accounts; Comments from John L. Steffens, vice chairman of Merrill Lynch.
- Merrill Lynch Nips and Tucks OC Offices. Vyas, Rajiv // Orange County Business Journal;7/2/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p3
Cites the plans of New York-based stock brokerage firm Merrill Lynch & Co. to consolidate some operations in Orange County and across Southern California. Merrill's aim to bring down costs in a slowing economy; Relocation of certain employees to other offices in the United States.