Anchorage Plans to Sell $112 Million of Refunding Debt
- Highland Park prepares battle over finances. Kelly, T. // Michigan Citizen;10/13/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 49, pA1
The article reports on the special meeting of Highland Park City officials on October 2, 2013 regarding the response of the city government to the preliminary review of the Michigan State Treasurer of its finances.
- Refundings Generate Big Savings for Super Bowl Host Glendale. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;2/3/2015, p5
The article reports on the series of refunding that Glendale City, Arizona is expecting, with more than $44 million in present value savings following its hosting of the Super Bowl of the National Football League. The city is in the middle of a series of bond refundings that began January 21,...
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON KNOX COUNTY APPRAISAL DISTRICT BUDGET. // Munday Courier (TX);8/23/2006, Vol. 33 Issue 39, p8
The article announces a public hearing to be held at the Knox County Appraisal District, Knox County Courthouse, Benjamin, Texas, on September 5, 2006, to discuss a proposed budget for the 2007 fiscal year. If the proposal is approved by the Knox County Appraisal District Board of Directors, the...
- Munis Firmer; Calif. Speeds Up $1.125B Deal. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/23/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33421, p2
The article focuses on the performance of the municipal market in the U.S. It reveals the firm performance of the market following the California's 1.125 billion dollar priced tax-exempt general obligation offering that accelerates the institutional pricing. It outlines the yield trend in bonds...
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p1
Reports that the municipal bond market finished higher on July 8, 2004, led by aggressive new issue pricing, continuous investment demand and earlier gains in Treasuries.
- Senate Passes D.C. Fiscal 2005 Spending Bill. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p4
Reports on the Senate's approval of the District of Columbia's spending bill for fiscal 2005. Approval of the city's plan to sell general obligation bonds; Proposed payment to the District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p30
Lists selected municipal bonds issued in Alaska, California, Hawaii and Washington as of September 24, 2004. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Troubled Springfield, Mass., to Sell $33.6 in Bans This Week. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31978, p29
Reports on the plan of the city of Springfield to sell state-qualified bond anticipation notes in Massachusetts. Amount involved in the transaction; Factor contributing to the confidence of the city to issue the deal; Plan of the city government to use the proceeds in reducing its outstanding debts.
- Pumping Up the Volume Pushes Some Issuers into the Top 20. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p11A
Reports that many issuers in the municipal bond market increased the volume of paper that they sold in 2004 in the United States. List of top issuers category in 2004; Capital project financing; Refunding and restructuring trends.