Anchorage Plans to Sell $112 Million of Refunding Debt
- Highland Park prepares battle over finances. Kelly, T. // Michigan Citizen;10/13/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 49, pA1
The article reports on the special meeting of Highland Park City officials on October 2, 2013 regarding the response of the city government to the preliminary review of the Michigan State Treasurer of its finances.
- Refundings Generate Big Savings for Super Bowl Host Glendale. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;2/3/2015, p5
The article reports on the series of refunding that Glendale City, Arizona is expecting, with more than $44 million in present value savings following its hosting of the Super Bowl of the National Football League. The city is in the middle of a series of bond refundings that began January 21,...
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON KNOX COUNTY APPRAISAL DISTRICT BUDGET. // Munday Courier (TX);8/23/2006, Vol. 33 Issue 39, p8
The article announces a public hearing to be held at the Knox County Appraisal District, Knox County Courthouse, Benjamin, Texas, on September 5, 2006, to discuss a proposed budget for the 2007 fiscal year. If the proposal is approved by the Knox County Appraisal District Board of Directors, the...
- Munis Firmer; Calif. Speeds Up $1.125B Deal. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/23/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33421, p2
The article focuses on the performance of the municipal market in the U.S. It reveals the firm performance of the market following the California's 1.125 billion dollar priced tax-exempt general obligation offering that accelerates the institutional pricing. It outlines the yield trend in bonds...
- Louisiana Bond Commission Approves $500M State GO Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p3
Reports on the Louisiana State Bond Commission's approval of a general obligation bond deal the state might sell competitively on October 21, 2004. Upgrading of the state's debt by the rating agencies Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service; Government Finance...
- As Possible Navy Base Closure Looms, Groton, Conn., Readies $14M of GOs. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;7/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32177, p36
Reports that Groton, Connecticut, facing the potential closure of its New London U.S. Navy submarine base for the third time, is competitively selling about $14 million of general obligation debt on July 21, 2005, for school construction and other projects. Sale of general obligation bonds and...
- With Two Upgrades, Harris County, Tex., to Sell Toll Road Bonds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31855, p3
Discusses the plan of the Toll Road Authority of Harris County, Texas to issue toll road senior-lien refunding bonds. Details of the proposed bond issue to be lead managed by Citigroup Global Markets Inc.; Upgrades received by the Toll Road Authority from Standard and Poor's and Moody's...
- Muni Fund Flows Dip for 2d Time This Year. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;4/4/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32103, p6
Reports that the Municipal bond mutual fund flows have decreased during the week ended March 30, 2005. Stabilization of funds; Assessment of cash flow in the long-term funds; Inflow of the weekly-only equity funds.
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p1
Reports that the municipal bond market finished higher on July 8, 2004, led by aggressive new issue pricing, continuous investment demand and earlier gains in Treasuries.