Import, Export Indexes Up in Jan
- The behavior of the Producer Price Index in a global economy. Doherty, Maureen P. // Monthly Labor Review;Sep2012, Vol. 135 Issue 9, p14
The relationship between industry price change and the globalization levels of import penetration and net import penetration was negatively significant in both 1997 and 2002; however, between export intensity and domestic price change, a corresponding relationship was not consistent
- Import Prices Drop 4.7%; Export Prices Down 1.9%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33005, p35
The article reports on the performance of the U.S. import price index for October 2008. According to data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the import price index was down 4.7% in that month. Thomson Reuters had predicted a 4.2% decline for the imports index. The 3.3% decrease in the...
- Import Prices Rise, Exports Fall. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32215, p2
Reports on the increase in import price index of the U.S. due to the growth in petroleum import prices. Ability of the index to meet the predictions of economists; Decline in export prices; Stability of prices for non-petroleum imports.
- Import, Export Indexes Rose in July. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;8/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31947, p2
Reports on the increase in the import price index in the U.S. Prediction for an increase in the price index; Improvement in export prices.
- Imports Up 1.1%; Exports Rise 0.1%. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;8/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32196, p2
Reports on the increase of the Import Price Index of the U.S. due to a jump in petroleum import prices. Percentage of the increase; Prediction of economists for an increase in the price index; Rise of export prices.
- April CPI Up 0.2%; Core Rate Gains 0.3%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p2
Reports on the icrease in the seasonally adjusted index of consumer prices in the U.S. for April 2004.
- Cleveland Fed: April Median CPI Rose 0.3%. Sigel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p2
Reports on the growth of the median consumer price index in the U.S. for April 2004, as calculated by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Changes in GDP, personal consumption expenditures, and related implicit price deflators and... // Economic Indicators;Jan1995, p3
Presents statistics concerning changes in the gross domestic product, personal consumption expenditures, related implicit price deflators and price indexes in the United States from 1981 to 1994. Current dollars; Constant dollars in 1987.
- Leading Indicators Gains 0.5% in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31908, p2
Reports on the increase in the composite index of leading economic indicators (LEI) in the U.S. Rise in the coincident index; Prediction for the percentage of the increase of LEI.