Far West Falls Short
- California ERB Boost. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31947, p1
Reports on the growth in the municipal bond volume during the first half of 2004 in the Far West. Increase of bonds in the health care sector; Decline in fixed-rate issues and the education sector; Contribution of the California economic recovery bonds in the increase.
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;02/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30340, p46
Presents a chart on the invisible supply of government securities and municipal bonds in the Western States as of February 27, 1998. Includes the Alaska Department of Revenue general airport bonds; Pima County, Arizona highway-user revenue bonds; Clark County, Nevada limited-tax general...
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;02/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30340, p47
Reports on developments in municipal bonds and government securities in the Western States as of February 27, 1998. Includes the Calaveras County Water District's plans to distribute $800,000 to people holding bonds in California; California Public Employees' Retirement System's prohibition of...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p31
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds issued in the U.S. Far West as of September 23, 2004.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p32
Presents statistics pertaining to municipal bonds in the U.S. as of September 24, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply rises; New-issue balances; Reoffering yields.
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for July 13, 2005. // Bond Buyer;7/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32175, p33
Presents the plain/insured general obligation yield curves in the Western states for July 13, 2005. Ratings; Insured yields.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/5/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32190, p31
Lists municipal bonds issued in the Western States on July 28, 2005 and August 4, 2005.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p30
Lists municipal bonds issued in the Far West as of August 19, 2005. International Airport System's revenue bonds in Alaska; State economic recovery bonds and state gambling securitization in California; State fuel-tax general obligations in Hawaii; Other bond issues in Oregon and Washington.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p33
Presents charts and graphs on the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of May 6, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines; New-issue balances; One-year note index; Reoffering yields;...