Colorado Bill Limiting Pre-Referendum Bond Professionals Fails
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, June 27. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32162, p2
This article presents information regarding the bond market in the U.S. It includes a data providing details like amount, issuer, lead underwriter, expected pricing date and preliminary structure.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/6/2016, p1
The article presents competitive bond sales as of January 6, 2016 for issuers including Harrison SD #1, Arizona, Campbell County, Kentucky and Cottage Grove, Minnesotta.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/6/2016, p1
The article presents negotiated bond sales for week of January 4, 2016 for issuers including Bassett USD, California, Colorado School of Mines BOT, Colorado and Idaho Housing and Finance, Idaho.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p39
Presents total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation in the United States as of October 09, 2001. Average dollar price for 40 bonds; Average yield to par call o the bonds; Average yield of bonds on maturity.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/06/2014, p5
A chart is presented that depicts competitive bond sales as of January 2015.
- Treasury to Offer $42B 91-Days, $42B 182-Days. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/7/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F306, p1
The article offers information related to the announcement made by the U.S. Treasury Department related to the auction of 42 billion U.S. dollars 91-day bills 182-day discount bills in February 2014.
- Treasury to Offer $50B 72-Day Cash Management Bills. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/7/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F306, p1
The article offers information related to the auction of 50 billion U.S. dollars 72-day cash management bills by the U.S. Treasury Department on February 2014.
- 72-Day Cash Management Bills Draw 0.090% High Rate. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/11/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34058, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Treasury Department sold 72-day cash management bills of worth 50 billion U.S. dollars at 0.090 percent high tender rate as of February 11, 2014.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34041, p1
The article focuses on the sales of negotiated bonds in the U.S. as of January 9, 2014.