Atlanta Seeking Underwriters for $500M Airport CP Sale
- Atlanta Sells $550M For Airport. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32187, p1
Reports on the preparation of officials in Atlanta to sell commercial paper for Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Issuance of commercial paper to help fund a significant number of relatively small projects; Estimate of costs for the International airport; Terms and conditions of the...
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;6/8/2015, p3
A chart is presented that depicts negotiated note sales for the week of June 8, 2015, which include information on the issuer, the amount and lead manager.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34457, p1
The article focuses on the negotiated note sales.
- negotiable instrument. Stim, Richard // Contracts: The Essential Business Desk Reference;2010, p312
A definition of the term "negotiable instrument" is presented, which refers to an unconditional commitment to pay money, such as through checks and promissory notes.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32264, p12
Presents a chart depicting the results of the sales of negotiable instruments in the U.S.
- Agency Taps Out W. Va. Private-Activity Cap With $84M Issue. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32265, p6
Reports that the West Virginia Economic Development Authority has approved the issuance of tax-exempt private-activity bonds that exhausted the state's volume cap. Installation of cleaning scrubbers at two coal plants in the state; Plan of the authority to sell private-activity bonds; Citations...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32265, p14
Presents a chart depicting the results of negotiated sales of bonds in the U.S. as of November 2005.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32265, p29
Presents a chart depicting the results of competitive sales of bonds in the U.S. as of November 2005.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/8/2014, p5
Two charts showing negotiated note sales in the U.S. in early December 2014 are presented including from Suffolk County, New York and Onalaska School District (SD) in Wisconsin.