Judge OKs $150M Settlement In United Bondholders Case
- Daley, airlines must make a deal on O'Hare. // Crain's Chicago Business;1/24/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p16
The article presents the author's views on the deal over the final stage of expansion at O'Hare International Airport by Mayor Richard M. Daley, United Airlines Inc. and American Airlines Inc. in Chicago, Illinois.
- UA unveils new lounge. // Travel Daily;1/ 4/2013, p2
The article reports on the redesigned lounge of United Airlines Inc. (UA) at the Chicago O'Hare International Airport called United Club and features a prototype UA plane that reflects the elements of flight and travel.
- United's plan to fix O'Hare's crowded skies. Crown, Judith // Crain's Chicago Business;04/21/97, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p3
Provides information on a United Airlines' report which states that technological and procedural changes at O'Hare International Airport may eliminate the need for another runway and a third regional airport. How changes could expand O'Hare's takeoff and landing capacity at a reasonable cost;...
- JAN to start nonstop service to Chicago O'Hare International Airport. // Jackson Advocate;7/12/2012, Vol. 74 Issue 39, p12A
The article offers information on the commencement of daily nonstop air flights to Chicago O'Hare International Airport, by the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority of Jackson, Mississippi, in partnership with the United Airlines Inc.
- United Will Launch New Nonstop Service From Ord To Elmira. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;Oct2013, p75
The article reports on the plans of United Airlines Inc. to launch new non-stop service from Chicago's O'Hare International Airport to Elmira, New York, and State College, Pennsylvania.
- Two Airlines Sue Over O'Hare Project. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;1/19/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33452, p1
The article reports on the lawsuit filed by the American Airlines Inc. and United Airlines Inc. against the expansion program of the O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. It mentions that the two airline companies demanded to block the state's funding of the expansion projects and...
- Chicago Dominates With $1B Deal for O'Hare Airport. ALBANO, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;4/12/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33297, p38
The article reports on the 1.04 billion U.S. dollar offering of revenue bonds held by the City of Chicago for the Chicago O'Hare International Airport in Illinois in April 2010, according to "The Bond Buyer" newspaper and Ipreo LLC. It says that the approximate volume is almost twice of the 3.4...
- Chicago Revisiting $1B O'Hare Deal Next Week; More Offerings Pending. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/10/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32792, p25
The article reports on the plan of Chicago, Illinois concerning various bond sales in the coming months in 2008 with its nearly $1 billion new-money and refunding O'Hare International Airport related revenue deal. It is stated that the deal involves a mix of new money and refunding bonds that...
- Swap Sought For O'Hare Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30714, p1
Reports on the plan of Chicago, Illinois to issue $409 million of junior-lien general airport revenue refunding bonds. Revenue stream issued in 1998; Refunding of the bond issued for O'Hare International Airport.