Thomas Nelson Revenues Up 13% In Q3, Conference Biz Grows
- HarperCollins Revenue Up 10.6% In Q2; Snicket Series Leads. // Book Publishing Report;2/7/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the financial performance of HarperCollins Publishers Inc. for the second quarter of 2004 in the U.S. Increase in revenues and operating income; Top selling books published by the company; Statement of company CEO Jane Friedman regarding the biggest seller in the adult market;...
- Thomas Nelson Q2 Revenues Dips 3%; Company Mulls Acquisitions. // Book Publishing Report;11/15/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 44, p1
The article presents information on the financial performance of Thomas Nelson for its second quarter ending September 30, 2004. The company's revenues fell 3%, from $63.8 million to $61.9 million, in the period, compared to the same period last year. Net income also fell 3%, from $6.6 million...
- Solid Gains at Nelson. // Publishers Weekly;11/17/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 46, p14
Reports on the financial performance of publisher Thomas Nelson Publishers Inc. in 2003. Rise in the total sales and net income of the company in the second quarter ended September 30; Reaction of company Chairman Sam Moore on the company's sales in the general book market; Weak spots of the...
- Nelson Weathers Difficult Fiscal 2000. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;07/31/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 31, p16
Reports on the financial performance of Thomas Nelson Publishers Inc. for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2000. Sales increase in its publishing operations; Reason for the results in the gift operation; Three acquisitions Nelson made in 1999 to boost revenues.
- Flat Year for Thomas Nelson. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/29/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 22, p15
Reports on the financial performance of Thomas Nelson Publishers Inc. for the year ended March 31, 2000. Total revenue generated in the year; Net income in fiscal 2000; Impact of the restructuring of the company's gift division.
- Thomas Nelson Posts Strong Net Income Gains For Fiscal 2004. // Book Publishing Report;5/17/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p4
Reports on the financial performance of Christian book publisher Thomas Nelson Inc. for March 2004. Increase in revenues; Net income, gains, and profits; Marketing strategy for the company's religious books.
- Earnings Jump at Thomas Nelson. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/23/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 8, p9
Reports on the increase in net income of publishing company, Thomas Nelson for the third quarter of fiscal year 2003. Rate of increase in sales and net income; Revenue for the quarter; Initiatives launched by the company which improved its operating margins.
- Thomas Nelson Revenue Climbs 11.5% In Q3; Strong Bibles, Trade Books. // Book Publishing Report;2/20/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the growth in the third quarter revenue of publishing firm Thomas Nelson Publishers Inc. for fiscal year ended December 31, 2005 in the U.S. Its net income increased by 25 percent from 5.5 million to 6.9 million for the period. This growth was attributed to the sales of...
- Thomas Nelson Book Sales Up 5% in Q1 2005; Total Revenues Rise 17%. // Book Publishing Report;
Reports on the financial performance of Nashville, Tennessee-based Christian publisher Thomas Nelson Publishers Inc. for its first quarter 2005 revenues. Increase in the revenues of the company; Growth in the bible sales of the company; Plan of the company to release the paperback version of the...