2005 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers By Publisher
- The Monitor's guide to bestsellers. // Christian Science Monitor;7/2/97, Vol. 89 Issue 152, p15
Presents the `Christian Science Monitor' guide to hardcover nonfiction bestsellers as of July 2, 1997. Books including `Into Thin Air,' by Jon Krakauer and `Angela's Ashes: A Memoir,' by Frank McCourt. INSET: Monitor's pick..
- THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;7/16/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p3
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of hardcover nonfiction books in the New York Times Bestseller List as of July 2001. List of publishers; Titles of books; Number of weeks in the bestselling list.
- Hardcover bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;2/2/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 5, p104
Presents a chart of the best selling hardcover books for February 2, 1998. `Paradise,' by Toni Morrison and `Fear Nothing,' by Dean Koontz at the top for fiction; `Simple Abundance,' by Sarah Ban Breathnach and `The Millionaire Next Door,' by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko at the top...
- Politics, Policy Still Holding Lead On NYT Hardcover Nonfiction List. // Book Publishing Report;3/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p7
Reports that politics and policy books are considered as big sellers to date in 2005, according to BPR's analysis of the nonfiction hardcover list in the U.S. Number one rank of HarperCollins company in the hardcover nonfiction list of the "New York Times"; List of bestsellers from Penguin Group...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS Paperback Fiction. // Book Publishing Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p8
Lists the top 10 publishers for paperback fiction year-to-date 2003. Random House; Penguin Group USA; Simon and Schuster; HarperCollins; Time Warner; Holtzbrinck; Harlequin Book Publishing; Kensington; Harcourt; Norton; Tyndale House.
- Penguin Leads Paperback Fiction List; Kite Runner Still Flying High. // Book Publishing Report;3/27/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the top publishing companies based on their sales of paperback fiction in the U.S. Penguin Group USA Inc. grabbed the number one spot in this category, which was attributed to the positive performance of "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini. This company is followed by...
- BESTSELLERS DECEMBER 23 -DECEMBER 29, 2013. // Publishers Weekly;1/6/2014, Vol. 261 Issue 1, p14
Several charts are presented that show the "Publishers Weekly" Bestsellers for December 23-29, 2013, including the Top 25 Hardcover Fiction, Top 25 Hardcover Nonfiction and Top 25 Paperback Mass Market.
- Evangelical Christian bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;2/17/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 7, p127
Presents evangelical Christian bestseller charts, compiled by `Publishers Weekly,' as of February 1997. Fiction paperback and hardcover; Nonfiction paperback and hardcover; `Left Behind,' by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins and `God's Little Instruction Book for Women'; Other titles.
- The Monitor's guide to bestsellers. Bencivenga, Jim; Montgomery, Leigh // Christian Science Monitor;5/7/98, Vol. 90 Issue 113, p14
Presents a chart with brief reviews of the top 15 hardcover nonfiction books for May 4, 1998, according to `Publishers Weekly.' Books including `Tuesdays With Morrie,' by Mitch Albom; `The Gift of the Jews,' by Thomas Cahill; `Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil,' by John Berendt;...