New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists
- New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;2/14/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p6
The article presents a list of best seller books based on sales through January 30, 2005 calculated by the journal "USA Today." Some of the books included are: "Visions in Death," "Love Overboard," "Wait Until Midnight," "No Longer a Stranger," and "Conviction."
- 'CONVICTION' APPEAL. // Entertainment Weekly;2/18/2005, Issue 807, p83
Presents information on the best-selling books in the U.S. from January 24-30, 2005, including "Conviction," by Richard North Patterson.
- Series Business. Maryles, Daisy; Donahue, Dick // Publishers Weekly;2/14/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 7, p14
Provides information on the best-selling book "The Last Kingdom," by Bernard Cornwell in the U.S. Background on a book series previously written by Cornwell; Role of marketing in the success of the book.
- Best-Selling Books, 2007. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2009, p73
A list of the best-selling books for 2007 is presented, which include "A Thousand Splendid Suns," by Khaled Hosseini, "The Choice," by Nicholas Sparks and "Jerusalem Countdown," by John Hagee.
- ESSENCE BEST SELLERS LIST. // Essence (Time Inc.);Jun2008, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p88
A list of best-selling books is presented.
- CRYING `WULF.'. // Entertainment Weekly;04/07/2000, Issue 534, p99
Lists the best selling non-fiction, fiction and paperbacks books in United States as of the first week of April 2000.
- 'INTO' THE GROOVE. // Entertainment Weekly;10/15/2004, Issue 788, p81
Presents charts of the top ten best-selling fiction and nonfiction books in the U.S. for the week of September 20-26, 2004.
- 'ELDEST' WON. // Entertainment Weekly;9/16/2005, Issue 840, p95
Lists the top 10 best-selling fiction and nonfiction books as of September 16, 2005.
- ESSENCE BEST SELLERS LIST. // Essence (Time Inc.);Jul2008, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p71
A list of best-selling books compiled by "Essence" magazine is presented.