- Oakley: Radar & Flak Jacket. // 20/20;Mar2007, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p141
The article evaluates the Flak Jacket and Radar sunglasses from Oakley Inc.
- The Whites of Their Eyes. // 20/20;Dec2006, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p48
The article evaluates white-framed sports sunglasses including the Half Jacket from Oakley, the Ekynox SX from Rudy Project North America, and the Adidas Evil Eye Pro S 127 from Silhouette Optical.
- Oakley Flak 2.0. // Cyclist;Feb2016, Issue 44, p26
The article previews the Flak 2.0 sunglasses from Oakley.
- wanted. // Skiing;Feb2007, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p30
The article presents a comparison of sunglasses including products form Oakley, Spy Optic, Zeal Optics, and Kaenon Polarized Inc.
- SPORT sunglasses. Foley, Denise; Beers, Tanya // Prevention;Jul2005, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p166
Evaluates sport sunglasses that provide ultraviolet protection, including Julbo Addict sunglasses, BollÃ© Morph sunglasses, Zeal Optics Rush sunglasses, Smith Sequel Slider sunglasses, Native Eyewear Ripp RS sunglasses, Oakley Half Jacket sunglasses, Rudy Project Rydon SX sunglasses, and...
- shady characters. // Baby Talk;May2010, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p17
The article evaluates several sunglasses for children and babies including the wraparound shades from Julbo Inc., the My First Shades sunglasses from Real Kids Shades and the colorful shades from Kushies.
- Recommendation Engine: Stealthy Sunglasses. Gross, Rachel // Wired;Aug2012, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p56
The article offers information on sunglasses reminiscent of spies such as the Ray-Ban Folding Wayfarer, the Julbo Trek and Toms Kathmandu.
- Be Cool in the Shades. Regenold, Stephen // Scouting;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p44
The article evaluates several sunglasses including Bivouak glasses from Julbo Inc., the Adrenaline series from Ryders Eyewear and Wazee shades from Native EyeWear Inc.
- FUN IN THE SUN. Nicola, Gloria // 20/20;Jan2010, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p79
The article evaluates several sunglasses for children including Bubble from Julbo Inc., Strawberry Ice from EyesCream Shades, and Ed Hardy Street for Boys EHK from Revolution Eyewear Inc.