- VTOF Introduces Nation's First Washable Organic Wool A. Kiniry, Edward // Apparel Magazine;Feb2009, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p38
The article reports on the launch of the O-Wool Washable, a washable wool fabric made with organic wool, by Vermont Organic Fiber Co. (VTOF).
- Washington Outlook. Morrissey, James A. // Textile World;Sep2002, Vol. 152 Issue 9, p18
Discusses the impact of the Trade Act of 2002 on textile industry in the U.S. Role of American Textile Trade Action Coalition; Strict enforcement of customs policing of transshipments; Increase in apparel quotas.
- Untitled. // Electronics Weekly;2/20/2008, Issue 2323, p1
A photograph of the an European Union programme, exhibiting clothing that merged textiles with electronics, is presented.
- Mill Profits Continue to Sag. Reichard, Robert // Textile World;Dec99, Vol. 149 Issue 12, p13
Presents an outlook on the profits of textile mills in the United States at the end of December 1999. Comparison with the same period in 1998; Profits per dollar of sales in the first half of 1999; Textile and apparel stock index.
- A Look Ahead Into Early Next Year. Reichard, Robert // Textile World;Dec99, Vol. 149 Issue 12, p13
Presents an outlook on the textile and apparel industry in the United States in 2000. Factors which will lead to the increase in demand for apparel and homefurnishings; Reasons for the reduced profits in the textile and apparel market; Outlook on textile mill production.
- After tough quarter, analysts see no pickup yet. Malone, Scott // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/30/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 60, p12
Presents the results of a survey on the performance of the American textile industry in the fourth quarter as of March 5, 1999. Losses in denim revenues; Negative effect of imported textiles and the Asian financial crisis; Decrease in the production of textile mills.
- Dyeing, Printing & Finishing. Rodie, Janet Bealer // Textile World;Oct2002, Vol. 152 Issue 10, p36
Presents news briefs related to textile industry as of October 2002. Multimedia Super Corridor status received by eWarma, creator of a complete on-line color management system for textiles and apparel, from Malaysian government's Multimedia Development Corp.; DuPont Chemical Solutions...
- Demographics work against apparel, but for home fashion. // Textile World;Oct95, Vol. 145 Issue 10, p32
Reports that the aging population threatens apparel growth but raises optimism for home textile sales, according to `Store Wars 4' consumer research bulletin.
- SRI LANKA: Garments and textiles lead industrial growth. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);1/21/2014, p5
The article reports that the exports at the garment and textiles industry help in improving the industrial growth in Sri Lanka.