- WE KEEPS IT HOOD. // Transworld Skateboarding;Dec2006, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p96
This article presents premium cut and sew hooded sweatshirts fit for skateboarding people. Aurora by Planet Earth for $56. Dead Serious by L-R-G for $110. Asher Metric by Matix for $60. Brigg Zip Up by Slack Label for $52. Priority sherpa-lined zip by Volcom for $71. Nepal by DC for $85....
- Sweat Couture: A User's Guide to Performance Apparel. Monroe, Mary // IDEA Fitness Journal;Oct2008, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p38
The article reports major design trends in exercise apparel sector. These trends are explored as follows: close-fitting clothes, otherwise known as compression apparel; apparel with high moisture absorption capacity; anti-microbial fabric; use of environmentally-friendly materials; suitability...
- ocean over me. // Cosmo Girl;Jun/Jul2004, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p120
Presents several bathing suits and swim wear for women. Tie-dyed string bikini from No Boundaries; Teal one-piece with rings and cutout sides from Guess Collection; Neon orange neoprene halter bikini from Bongo.
- On the Move. Bouchard, Nancy // SGB;Dec2004, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p46
Evaluates several base layer sports clothing available in the U.S. market in December 2004. LIFA Versa Zip Long Sleeve Jersey from Helly Hansen; Men's Long Sleeve Crew Neck Top from Wickers; Arctic Active Original Mock Top from T3K.
- Workout Wear Expert tips on easy dressing for your favorite exercise. Berg, Rona // Organic Spa Magazine;Oct2015, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p70
The article suggests expert tips on workout wear which are appropriate for specific exercise. These include tight-fitted bottoms or capris and sweat-wicking materials for rowing, fitted clothing and capris and supportive sports brassiere for spinning, legging, sports brassiere and tank for...
- GET physical. Waugh, Olivia // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);2/6/2006, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p36
The article suggests sports clothes for women in Australia including sleeveless shirts from Hoodie, Reebok pants and Puma singlet top.
- The Swimming Pool. Wikiel, Yolanda // Real Simple;May2004, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p105
This article presents information regarding different kinds of bathing suits. Malia Mills suits are designed to fit and flatter a real woman's contours, no matter her shape. The tops are sold by bra size in halter and bandeau styles, and the not-too-skimpy bottom plays up curves. Jantzen is a...
- Lessons in Style. González, Isabel C. // Time;9/8/2003, Vol. 162 Issue 10, p97
Focuses on the influence of athletics on back-to-school fashions. Comments from Erik Soderstrom, a seventh-grader from Atlanta, as to why he wears athletic wristbands near the elbow; Comments from Darshan Gress, a fashion consultant, on the popularity of wristbands; Influence of reggae artists...
- FIT BUT YOU KNOW IT. // BlackBook Magazine;Apr2011, Issue 83, p74
The article previews several sports clothing from EA7/Reebok, a collaboration between Reebok and Emporio Armani, which includes a Razza Tech Top, Sleeveless Hoodie in China Red, and a Hooded Jacket in Reebok Navy.