- Custom Fit. Bouchard, Nancy // SGB;Feb2007, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p32
The article discusses technical footwear insoles and sporting goods consumers who are willing to pay a higher price for a customized fit. With an increased focus on health and wellness, the insole market is growing thanks to consumer awareness. Some footwear brands may introduce performance...
- MATERIALS & COMPONENTS: BUZZ. // FN: Footwear News;10/26/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 41, p26
The article offers brief information on various footwear materials and components which include Boot Comfort Kit from Apara brand owned by Implus Footcare LLC, Sport Insole from Foot Petals Inc., and Spenco Earth-bound insole from Spenco Medical Corp.
- COMFORT BUZZ. // FN: Footwear News;2/7/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p111
Presents news briefs concerning the footwear industry in the U.S. as of February 7, 2005. Launch of a companion collection of comfort-driven women's shoes by Michelin Footwear; Sponsorship of the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer series by Airplus for Her, a line of footcare products produced by...
- COMFORT: BUZZ. // FN: Footwear News;4/2/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 13, p16
The article offers news briefs related to the footwear industry. Therapeutic footwear company P.W. Minor is stepping up the styling of its men's offering with the launch of the Boss collection for fall 2007. In a move to better connect with its core customer base, Sof Sole is gender-segmenting...
- IMPLUS FOOTCARE. Lunan, Charlie // SGB;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p18
The article explores the business expansion of the outdoor footwear products of Implus Footcare LLC in the U.S. It states that this was indicated by its acquisition of Little Hotties Warmers and Highgear in November 2009, which added promising outdoor brand and new category of products to Implus...
- SOF SOLE TAKING THE GUESSWORK OUT OF FOOT TYPOLOGY. // SGB;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p27
The article offers information on the Sof Sole Fit insoles from Sof Sole including Superfeet Green Trim-To-Fit insoles, Sof Sole Fit lightweight performance insoles, and Aetrex Lynco L400 Insoles.
- Airplus Steps Out. Bittar, Christine // Brandweek;2/23/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p39
Focuses on the marketing strategy of Implus Foot Care to promote Airplus for Her brand and Ball of Foot clear silicon gel inserts. Distribution of product samples during the Fashion Week event in February 2004; Redemption of a pair of Manolo Blahniks shoes included in ten of the sample packs...
- Well-Heeled. Walzer, Emily // SGB;Feb2005, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p26
Presents several hosiery products introduced in the U.S. market in February 2005. Women's Wick Dry Revolution snowboard sock from Fox River; Ultimate Silver sock collection from Wigwam; Fitsys socks from Sof Sole.
- Foot care cos. take steps to nab female consumers. Johnsen, Michael // Drug Store News;9/28/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p19
The article reports on the marketing strategy of the foot care industry in the U.S. It states that the industry is said to be recession-resistant, however, sales were only up slightly for the 52 weeks ended August 2009 by 0.8% and unit volume dropped by 5.3%. On the other hand, women's business...