- OPPORTUNITIES. // FN: Footwear News;2/15/2016, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p105
A calendar of event related to the footwear industry for 2016 is presented including Synclaire Brands Milestone Women's Fashion, Paris Runway Coverage Distribution and Los Angeles Times Distribution.
- IN BRIEF. Pallay, Jessica // FN: Footwear News;9/14/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 35, p2
The article reports on a study according to which footwear luxury segment might not attract new entries as there are too many brands in most high-end categories.
- WHAT'S SELLING. Goodson, Audrey // Footwear Plus;Oct2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p24
The article presents questions and answers about the sales of wellness footwear of retailers Footprints of Newington, Connecticut and The Shoe Hutch of Corvallis, Oregon, including the what the current best selling brands are, what the current best-selling styles are, what is the best new...
- Luxe Shops Juggle 'Italy' Labels, Cost. Carr, Kristen; Weilheimer, Neil // FN: Footwear News;3/14/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p11
Explores issues concerning shoe labels. Reason behind the increase in the average price of shoe at Alise's Designer Shoe Salon; Factor behind the success of shoe company Donald Pliner; Remarks from Ben Leaderman, president and owner of A Step Ahead.
- Skechers tries on new data management approach. // Marketing Week;2/10/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p38
The article reports on the data management strategy of global footwear brand Sketchers that will see retail operations able to utilize business intelligence tools and allow staff to run data queries without dedicated analytical support.
- Musical Stylings. HENNING, KRISTEN // FN: Footwear News;9/19/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 34, p86
The article reports that rock singer Avril Lavigne's Abbey Dawn brand will showcase the Abbey Dawn line of footwear collection for Spring 2012. It mentions the reason behind the brand's decision to include footwear, that makes women's and men's apparel and handbags. It states that the brand's...
- Guitar Hero. Young, Marcie // FN: Footwear News;11/23/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 45, p20
The article presents information on the Mexico-born guitarist and musician Carlos Santana and his interest in the footwear industry. It mentions that Santana launched his women's footwear brand, Carlos by Carlos Santana in 2002 and is adding another brand Unity, a more casual line of...
- Wolverine: Branding Drives Domestic, Global Business. Emrich, Anne Bond // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/17/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 20, pB6
Discusses the success of Wolverine World Wide footwear in Rockford, Michigan. Segments of footwear market of the company; Portfolio of brands of Wolverine; Improvements of the company since it began the Harley Davidson footwear brand in 1998.
- Ecco Shoes opens new Robson store. // Filipino Post;4/30/2015, p10
No abstract available.