All Amped Up
- Advance Footwear: Flexibility in Fitting Your Diabetic Patients. Braun, Alexander // Podiatry Management;Mar2006, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p232
Provides information on the Advance Footwear line of shoes for diabetic patients. Advance Comfort Footwear; Advance Orthopedic Footwear; Expandable Upper Footwear.
- THE SOLE SOLUTION. Fennessy, Christine // Runner's World;Jul2006, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p104
The article evaluates several sandals for runners. They include the Birkenstock Arizona, Born Elwah and the Columbia Matinique. It offers information on key features, advantages and cost.
- Luxe Shops Juggle 'Italy' Labels, Cost. Carr, Kristen; Weilheimer, Neil // FN: Footwear News;3/14/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p11
Explores issues concerning shoe labels. Reason behind the increase in the average price of shoe at Alise's Designer Shoe Salon; Factor behind the success of shoe company Donald Pliner; Remarks from Ben Leaderman, president and owner of A Step Ahead.
- KICKS THAT KICK. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;7/26/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 29, p146
Provides information on brands of shoes worn by some participants of the Brooklyn Kickball League in Brooklyn, New York. Puma; Converse; Spalding; Nike.
- Business Class. Feldman, Nikki // FN: Footwear News;1/29/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p70
The article discusses the footwear preferences of business travelers in the U.S. Most of the travelers and businessmen agree that comfort is number one when it comes to travel shoes. Most of them always secure either a sneakers or any running shoes in case there is a need for them to wear it...
- TREND: WALK THIS WAY. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;8/2/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 30, p104
Features several athletic shoes for women. Madison for Etonic; Grid Motion 5 from Saucony; GEL-Metro Life from ASICS.
- SPORT STARS. // 20/20;Sep2007, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p76
The article provides information about the shoe brand Nike Swoosh in the U.S. The product was first designed in 1971 and first used on running shoes at the U.S. Track and Field Olympic Trials in 1972. Graphic design student Carolyn Davidson is the designer of the logo. Originally, the signature...
- TREND ALERT! trainers. // Dolly;Nov2004, Issue 409, p27
Presents several brands of athletic shoes for women. Acupuncture; Payless; Candy; Skechers.
- THE BRAND STRENGTH REPORT 2011. // SGB;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p10
Several excerpts from the 2011 edition of the Brand Strength Report, including one on the Brand Strength Index, one on the brand awareness, and one on the footwear ratings, are presented.