Grayston to Head Foot Locker U.S
- Foot Locker Names New Divisional Execs. Newman, Eric // FN: Footwear News;6/13/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 24, p5
Presents information on executive appointments at Foot Locker, as of June 2005. Keith Daly; Marla Anderson.
- Other Moves. // Brandweek;1/17/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p26
Presents an update on the marketing sector in the U.S. as of January 2005. Promotion of Nick Grayston at Foot Locker U.S. division; Formation of the subsidiary Shadow Branding by Shadow Entertainment Group in New York; Acquisition of direct agency SmartDM by Acxiom.
- In Brief. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/11/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 7, p2
Presents news briefs on clothing and footwear trade and industry in the U.S. as of January 2005. Information on the restructuring efforts of Versace; Promotion of Nick Grayston as president and CEO of the U.S. division of Foot Locker Inc.; Information on the eyewear license signed by...
- Succession planning needed for business continuity. Schnitzler, Peter // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/29/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p10A
Elaborates on the importance of succession planning for business continuity. Effect of poor planning on the day-to-day pressures of operating a company; Practice of purchasing key man life insurance policies for vital executives.
- Planning Successfully for Succession Planning. Getty, Cheryl // Training & Development;Nov93, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p31
Provides tips on designing effective executive succession plans. Factors needed for the successful implementation of succession plans; Functions of succession plans; Problems associated with succession planning.
- PASSING THE TORCH. C. S. // Scouting;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p20
The article solicits answers to a question about how to make a good succession planning for new pack committee chair, a new Cubmaster and other leaders while offering a prize of fifty for dollars for the submission of new questions that will be tackled in the column.
- Succession Planning. // Talent Management;Nov2014, Vol. 10 Issue 11, Special section p1
An introduction to a section of article based on succession planning is presented.
- Our leaders aren't fit for the future. // People Management;Mar2015, p52
The article provides an answer to a question about the process of succession planning for a team of executives who wish to begin families.
- LIST OF EXHIBITS. // Effective Succession Planning;2005, preceding p1
A list of exhibits found in the book "Effective Succession Planning" is presented, including the organization of the book, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, and the importance of succession planning and management.