Le Coq Sportif To Crow Again In The U.S
- TREND: WALK THIS WAY. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;8/2/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 30, p104
Features several athletic shoes for women. Madison for Etonic; Grid Motion 5 from Saucony; GEL-Metro Life from ASICS.
- Original Sole: A VISUAL TIMELINE OF ADIDAS ATTITUDE. // Ride BMX;Sep2005, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p50
This article presents information on Adidas Corp., a sportswear manufacturing company. It is informed that a lot has happened since Adolf Dassler began the brand with 3-Stripes. Over the years Adidas has grown in ways that Adolf never would have conceived. Adapted as naturally in skate parks, on...
- Athleticwear Picks Up Pace In Fashion, Boosting Stocks. MARILYN MUCH // Investors Business Daily;8/21/2014, pA05
All glammed up with flashy colors and trendy styles, athleticwear is building muscle in the fashion world. And brands on the IBD 50 list of top stocks are among the companies seeing shapely results.
- EXTREME MAKEOVER: Reinvigorating the BRAND. Speer, Jordan K. // Apparel Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p14
With competition keen, apparel companies are recognizing the importance of standing out from the crowd and offering distinctive merchandise. Creating, energizing and controlling the brand image rank high in priority among executives gathered for the periodical "Apparel's" branding roundtable,...
- Team Players. Molaro, Regina // License!;May2005, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p18
The article focuses on specialty apparel retailer Steve & Barry's University Sportswear Inc. which stocks a diverse assortment of collegiate sports, licensed brands, and private-label merchandise, all priced less than $9.98. Sports fans and college enthusiasts shop Port Washington, New...
- Sierra Pacific Adds Three New Brands. // Wearables Business;Mar2008, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p22
The article reports that Scope Apparel added three new brands to its portfolio. The new brands include Umbro, Rawlings and Hilton. The brands will be marketed to the promotional products and imprinted sportswear markets under the Sierra Pacific umbrella with Sierra Pacific, FeatherLite and Blake...
- BUILT TO LAST. // Advertising Age;5/1/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 18, Special page p5
Presents information on top brand names that have been reintroduced in its history. Fruit of the Loom; Coca-Cola; New Balance.
- Holey Ground. Scheidnes, Jean; Antonov, Pasha // DNR: Daily News Record;9/8/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 36, p22
The article presents several photographs of athleticwear from brand Raffi, Rowdy and Public School.
- THE EVOLUTION OF IPATH. // TransWorld Business;Summer2012, p16
The article focuses on the evolution of the skate shoe brand ipath, which has been purchased by Massachusetts-based Klone Lab LLC from Timberland, which is planned to introduce to a diverse audience other than skateboarders, such as the snow, surf and music communities.