Mount Pleasant News
- Campbell Union School District, Calif., Upgraded to AA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34076, p17
The article reports that the outstanding bonds of Campbell Union School District, California has been given an AA rating by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services.
- Standard & Poor's Moves Pittsburgh's 'BB' GO Rating to Its Watch List. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32000, p5
Reports on the move of Standard &Poor's Corp. to place its BB rating on Pittsburgh's outstanding debt on CreditWatch. Importance of the approval of a financial recovery plan; Impact of the action on the general obligation bond of Pittsburgh; Removal of the positive outlook assigned by the agency...
- Massachusetts Treasurer Sees Reserves as Key to Protect Ratings. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;12/7/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34624, p3
The article reports that Massachusetts need to protect and boost its reserves to preserve its bond ratings.
- Cherokee Water Reaches Aa3. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/27/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32369, p31
The article reports on the increased rating of Cherokee County Water and Sewerage Authority's 159 million dollars revenue bonds. The rate's elevation was due to the system's outstanding financial performance. The author said that the system got a high level of liquidity, growing customer base,...
- Now Double-A, Henderson, Nev., Readies $110 Million GO Issue. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;11/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32005, p1
Reports that Henderson, Nevada expects to competitively sell general obligation bonds, the Las Vegas suburb's first issuance since earning an upgrade to double-A status, placing it among the highest-rated municipalities in the state. Expected yields of the bonds; Rating of Henderson's...
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32205, p32
Presents a chart depicting the rating changes of the bonds owned by various corporations in the U.S.
- Rating Clearwater. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31931, p31
Reports on the rating received by Clearwater, Florida from Fitch Ratings and Standards &Poor's and from Moody's Investors Service for the city's upcoming competitive multimillion-dollar sale of storm water revenue bonds. Insurance and sale of Series 2004 bonds; Purpose of proceeds of the sale;...
- Credit Agencies Give A-Plus to First-Time Issuer King Geome Counts, Va. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31931, p32
Reports on the assignment of an implied general obligation bond rating given to King George County, Virginia by Fitch Ratings. Plan of the county to issue lease revenue bonds to construct schools; Sale of the bonds; Outstanding loans of the county.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/19/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32241, p35
Reports on bond-related developments in the U.S. Decrease rate given by rating agency Standard & Poor for Parkview Terrace Apartments project; Reliance of bonds to finance the new stadium for Major League Baseball's Kansas City Royals; Citations of the rating for Toledo, Ohio upgraded sewer system.