- Warrants go wild. Kavanagh, John // BRW;6/15/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p39
Focuses on the growing popularity of stock warrants among investors in Australia. Trend indicated by the increased competition among warrant issuers at the Australian Stock Exchange; Warrant volumes exceeding more than one billion contracts a month; Prospects for further growth.
- Meriting attention. Jooste, Ruan // Finance Week;4/19/2004, p37
Focuses on the issuance of warrants in South Africa. Consideration when buying a warrant; Factors in the suspension of relevant warrants; Purpose of the warrants.
- How to protect your investment. de Klerk, Vic // Finance Week;11/17/2000, p55
Assesses the effectivity of warrants in protecting investments against falling share prices in South Africa. Growth of two put warrants; Comparison of call warrants and two put warrants; Firms with notable rand hedges.
- The Simple Analytics of Determining the Minimal Stock Price at Which To Exercise a Warrant. Mantell, Edmund H. // American Business Review;Jan1991, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p8
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS PAPER is to demonstrate the practicality of a method for determining the minimal stock price at which to exercise a purchase right pursuant to ownership of a publicly traded warrant. As is well known, a warrant is like a call option insofar as it is a right to buy a share...
- Warrants more popular than small company shares. Delport, Rikus // Finance Week;01/28/2000, p66
Reports on the popularity of trading in warrants in South Africa. Unpopularity of smaller companies on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange; Average value of warrants traded in 1999; Remarks of financial analysts regarding warrants trading.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;4/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 67, p7
The article reports on the plan of Nile Therapeutics Inc. to offer units, which include common stuck and warrants.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;3/24/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 56, p6
The article reports on the possibility that RXi Pharmaceuticals Corp. will raise about 16.2 million U.S. dollars through the sale of 2.7 million shares and warrants to buy 540,000 shares in units priced at 6 U.S. dollars each.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;1/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p5
The article reports on the sale by Maryland-based Spherix Inc. of shares of common stock and warrants in a registered direct offering.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;4/19/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 75, p5
The article unveils the plan of ARCA Biopharma Inc. to sell about three million U.S. dollars of its common stock and warrants to institutional investors.