- Munis Weaken on Stronger-Than-Expected Data. William Curran; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/4/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32374, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds in the United States on May 3, 2006. The municipal bond market weakened as stronger-than-expected economic data continued to pour into the market. There are concerns that the Federal Open Market Committee will remain on the path to higher...
- Muni Primary Takes a Break; Puerto Rico Bonds Firm. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;7/1/2015, p7
The article presents updates relating to the bonds market in Puerto Rico as of July 2015. Topics discussed include trading of commonwealth general obligation (GO) bonds, trading on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board, calculation of the 10-year municipal bond to Treasury ratio, and the...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p23
Highlights the results of competitive municipal bond sales in the United States as of December 21, 2000. Greenwich, Connecticut's general obligation bonds; Coralville, Iowa's general obligation bond anticipation project notes.
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p24
Lists municipal bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of December 21, 2000. Kentucky Housing Corp.'s housing revenue bonds; Bossier Public Trust Financing Authority, Louisiana's single family mortgage revenue refunding bonds.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p27
Lists municipal bond election results in the United States as of December 21, 2000.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p32
Presents statistics on the municipal bond market in the United States as of December 21, 2000. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; One-year note index; Visible supply rises; New-issue balances; Reoffering yields.
- Breaking Down BONDS. Weissmark, Elliott // American Nurseryman;11/15/2002, Vol. 196 Issue 10, p45
Considers bonds as investments. Government bonds; Municipal bonds; Corporate bonds.
- Municipal Prices End Little Changed After FOMC Holds Steady on Rates. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/31/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31315, p2
Focuses on changes in municipal bond prices and treasury bond values in the U.S. as of January 30, 2002. Decline in government bond price with rise in gross domestic product; Impact of the decision to keep federal funds rate unchanged on market prices; Analysis of the market situation following...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;08/24/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30961, p33
Presents statistics pertaining to municipal bonds in the United States as of August 24, 2000. Municipal Bond Index; 40 Average Dollar Price; Average Yield to Par Call; Bond Buyer Revenue Bond Index; New-Issue sales.