Former Sterne Agee Muni Chief Launches Charlotte-Based FA Firm
- Filing dip suggests fewer startups. Edwards, John G. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/6/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 36, pP13
The article reports on the 25 percent decrease in the number of new businesses formations in Nevada, as compared to its numbers after the 2008 fiscal year.
- FOR THE RECORD. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/31/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p24
A list of bankruptcies, transactions and opening of business enterprises in Las Vegas, Nevada is presented.
- An open and shut case for business members. // Credit Management;Feb2003, p7
Reports on the increase in the number of start-up businesses between July and September 2002 in Great Britain. Number of business which stopped trading during the same period; Decline in business stocks due to business closures exceeding start-ups.
- SMART GLOBALIZATION. Gupta, Anil K. // Siliconindia;Feb2001, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p66
Focuses on achieving globalization by new business enterprises. Presence of risks; Focus on converting conceptual ideas to reality; Factors influencing the fate of companies aiming for globalization. INSET: Anil K. Gupta..
- Government Can Subsidize New Co. Rungta, Sushil // Siliconindia;Oct2002, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p59
Explains the capacity of the government to subsidize new companies. Determination of deductible expenses and business status to qualify for subsidies; Recognition of the challenges of organizing a subsequent venture.
- New bakery opens at Nine Mile Falls. // Journal of Business (10756124);10/25/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 22, pB19
Reports the opening of Dole Hole Bakery by Rowfitz Enterprises LLC at the Suncrest area in Spokane, Washington.
- Interactive Internet training tool. // Accountancy;Feb1998, Vol. 121 Issue 1254, p56
Cites a report from Morgan Stanley Dean Witter on the growth of emerging markets. Increase in the number of firms investing in emerging markets.
- Prepare for LAUNCH. Berry, John // American Nurseryman;Feb2003, Vol. 197 Issue 3, p47
No abstract available.
- Rational entrepreneurial activity in industries with negative profits. Capone Jr., Charles A. // Baylor Business Review;Winter1990, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p15
Explains why many new business enterprises continue to operate despite negative profits. Definition of statistical terms useful to the analysis; Graph and chart of rates-of-return.