City Eyes $100 Million Bond Deal for New Hospital
- Out-of-Date Jersey City Hospital Gets New Lease on Life With Sale. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;8/27/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31211, p1
Reports on the issuance of 191 million dollars of tax-exempt revenue bonds for the construction of a hospital in New Jersey. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue; Details of the renovation.
- Wishard Seeking $704M. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/22/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33153, p9
The article reports on the move of Wishard Health Services to propose to Marion County voters to approve up to 704 million dollars of bonds for the construction of a new 754 million dollar hospital campus in Indiana. It notes that Wishard promotes that the fund will not require a tax hike....
- California's Sutter Health Sets $900M. Jensen, Randall // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/14/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p9
The article focuses on the decision of health care provider Sutter Health to sell its 900 million U.S. dollar tax-exempt revenue bonds in January 2011 in California. Brad Spielman of Moody's Investor Service stresses its positive outlook for the organization's bond issue. It also mentions that...
- JetBlue to Tap Muni Market for $50 Million. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31593, p40
Reports on the approval of $50 million in tax-exempt bonds by New York City Industrial Development Agency in New York on March 11, 2003. Utilization of the proceeds.
- Census Data Gives Volume Cap a Lift. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p1
Reports on the expected increase in the amount of tax-exempt private-activity bonds that can be issued in the United States in 2001. Factors contributing to the increase; Approval of the increase in state-by-state private-activity bond volume cap; Population figures released by the U.S. Census...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31051, p36
Presents charts and graphs depicting trends in securities trading in the United States, as of January 4, 2001. Key securities market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Bond indexes.
- MARYLAND: Harford GOs. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p31
Reports on the schedule of Harford County, Maryland to sell multi-million dollars of tax-exempt general obligation refunding bonds on January 8, 2002. Plans for the utilization of the sale's proceeds; Credit ratings given to the issue by different rating agencies.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31300, p32
Presents information about U.S. short-term tax-exempt bond yields as of January 9, 2002. Data on several bond indices; Changes in bond yields from January 7, 2002 to January 9, 2002.
- District of Columbia: Recession Won't Affect Repayments Of Convention Center Bonds, Says CFO. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p5
Reports that the repayment of $524.4 million of tax-exempt revenue bonds will not be affected by deteriorating economic conditions of Washington D.C. Reasons cited for worsening economy of the state; Utilization of the bonds' proceeds; Estimated decrease in dedicated taxes.