Housing Starts, Permits Up in Jan
- real homes. // Real Living;Nov2010, Issue 59, p83
The article presents information on architecture of several houses.
- welcome. // Real Living;Jul2010, Issue 55, p13
The article discusses various reports published in this issue of the journal including one by chief sub-editor John McDonald and part-time sub-editor Diana Prichard on how happiness can be reflected in a home and another on renovating homes.
- Dreams take root. // Building Design;5/28/2010, Issue 1918, p5
The article reports on the construction of a bamboo house in Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
- Housing permit activity down. // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/20/99, Vol. 38 Issue 51, p14
Reports on the house construction industry in Connecticut for October 1999. Percent decline of year-to-date permits; Comparison of 1998 and 1999 percentage increase; Number of authorized units in the various counties.
- recycled retreat. // Houses;2002, Issue 29, p56
Features a house designed by B + C Design Construct located in the remote MacDonald Valley, north of Sydney, New South Wales. Feature; Materials used; Cost of the project.
- Build your own home and be DEBT FREE. Underwood, Lynn // Mother Earth News;Feb/Mar2002, Issue 190, p39
Presents an article about building a home. Reasons for building one's house; How the design of the house was achieved; Requirements for building a house. INSETS: Are You A Likely Home Builder?;The Birth of a Book;Are you (and your family) ready to embark on this venture?.
- Homebuilders, buyers get boost up ladder. // New Mexico Business Journal;Feb94, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p54
No abstract available.
- EVOLVING MODULES. Prineas, Eva-Marie // Houses;2005, Issue 45, p28
Focuses on the integration of the Platform1234 prefabricated building system in the house construction project of Studio Internationale in Foxground, New South Wales.
- compact spaces. // Houses;2005, Issue 45, p59
Offers a look on several house construction projects in Australia.
- Dream Homes Georgia. // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;8/23/2011, p18
The article focuses on books on residential architecture and high-end custom homes.