HEYDAY INSTITUTE News and Updates
- 1969 proceedings of the Charles S. Peirce Society. Bernstein, Richard J.; Roberts, Don D. // Transactions of the Charles S. Peirce Society;Spring1970, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p123
Presents information on the 1969 proceedings of the Charles S. Peirce Society. Professors participating in the symposium; Details of the topics discussed during the business meeting; Officers elected during the conference.
- NACHO '69 Meeting Stresses Varied Projects, Ups Budget Militants Form 'Radical Caucus' Donaldson, Stephen // Advocate;Nov1969, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p2
Highlights the 1969 meeting of the North American Conference of Homophile Organizations (NACHO), an association of 24 independent organizations. Increase in the budget of the association; Treatment received by the convention delegates by hotel authorities; Role of NACHO; Information related to...
- THE ANNUAL WESTERN SPEECH ASSOCIATION CONVENTION. // Western Speech;Fall1967, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p288
Presents the Annual Western Speech Association Convention held in November 1967 at the El Dorado Hotel in Sacramento, California. Convention program; Section programs; Discussion of a range of topics including, rhetoric, public address, speech education and communication.
- The New Global Community. Colwell, Rita R. // American Scientist;Sep/Oct91, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p386
Previews the annual meeting of Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Society to be held in November 1991. Global issues to be discussed.
- YP Achievements, Future Needs Assessed. Jordan, Brian // Journal: American Water Works Association;Oct2004, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p50
Focuses on the significance of a diverse infrastructure for the American Water Works Association (AWWA). Theme of the 2003 AWWA Annual Conference and Exposition that was held in Anaheim, California; Suggestions for ensuring the success of the AWWA infrastructure.
- REMINDER. // Spectra;Oct1985, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p1
This article presents some reminders for the 1985 Speech Communication Association Denver Convention from November 7 to 10, 1985. Members who are planning to attend the convention in Denver, Colorado, should remember to bring their program with them. Even members who cannot attend the Denver...
- From the President: RENEWAL. Wellan, Marilyn // American Rose;Mar2004, Vol. 37 Issue 15, p5
Discusses the renewal program of the American Rose Society (ARS) as of March 2004. Success of the ARS Leadership Summit in Pasadena, California in 2004; Priorities of the ARS; Renewal of the ARS library of rose books and slide presentations by the ARS Program Services Committee; Request for...
- West clubs meet. // Body Politic;1974, Issue 11, p5
Reports on the 1973 Western Canada Gay Clubs Conference held in Edmonton, Alberta. Status of the relations of the clubs with local activist groups.
- BKSTS Evening Meetings. // Image Technology;Sep1990, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p341
The article highlights the British Kinematographic Sound and Television Society Evening Meetings in Great Britain. It offers information about the keynote speakers and the topics discussed during the meeting. They have also presented several photographs of the participants, speakers, organizers...