- Irish Soda Bread. // Better Homes & Gardens;Mar2011, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p128
The article offers information about the recipe for the Traditional Irish Soda Bread available at BHG.com/sodabread.
- Wonder Breads. // Real Simple;Nov2002, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p105
The article presents recipe for baking breads.
- Start Withâ€¦Refrigerated Dough. Habiger, Pat; Nichols, Linda // Home Cooking;Aug2007, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p15
The article presents recipes for baked products, including Pull-Apart Pizza and BLT Squares.
- RECIPE OF THE WEEK. // Jet;1/20/2003, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p30
Presents a recipe for orange-cranberry muffins.
- Breads That Rise to the Occasion. Ranney, Arlene; Dowell, Galelah; Crider, Sharon; Cook, Patricia; Mann, Margy // Home Cooking;Nov2005, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p14
The article presents several recipes for bread including Provencal Cheese & Herb Bread, Butterball Biscuits and Honey Raisin Bran Muffins.
- An eye towards Easter. // British Baker;1/15/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p34
Several recipes including Bakels hot cross buns and Macphie cupcakes are presented.
- Kneading Tradition. Hunhoff, Katie // South Dakota Magazine;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p28
The author relates her discovery of the brown colored bread in Germany. She says that her distant cousin has time for bread-making since he is already retired. She describes how their families became acquainted and discovered that her cousin's and her father's great-grandfathers were brothers....
- Come Over for a "Cuppa.". // Good Old Days Looking Back;Mar2009, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p20
Several recipes for coffee-break indulgences are presented, including the Maple Streusel Muffins, Apple Walnut Cake, and Chocolate Zucchini Bread.
- THE BREAD BASKET. Perry, Mary Allen // Southern Living;Nov2011, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p114
The article presents recipes for several types of rolls and muffins, including recipes for pecan pie muffins, lemon-orange rolls and sour cream pocketbook rolls.